IX. It Isn't Jealousy!

Chapter 9,
     It Isn't Jealousy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "Do you wanna come over and watch the new scream movie?" Nicki asked Adrienne as they walked through the halls, headed to their next class.

  So far nobody has run into the boys, and they weren't really trying to run into the boys either, but as the two girls walked into their class, Brandt, and Alex were also there, sitting in the back. They walked to the other end of the classroom, and sat in the back not wanting to be called on for any questions at all.

  Luckily for them, they had a substitute who had no fucking clue what she was supposed to do, so it was a free period for them. Adrienne and Nicki were planning on having a sleepover, binge watching the Scream trilogy, as that was their thing. Looking around the class, Nicki noticed that Brandt was giving another girl goo-goo eyes, bawling her fists in annoyance.

  "What's going on?" Adrienne asked as she looked around the classroom, trying find where her best friend's eyes were glued on.

  Nicki stood silent however, mean mugging the living hell out of Brandt, and his little best friend too. Adrienne smirked as she looked back at her best friend, chuckling as she shook her head.

 "Nick, there's no way in hell you're jealous of her getting eye banged by Brandt right now. Tell me I'm hallucinating." Adrienne began to laugh uncontrollably, she knew that it had to be now or never that the plan must start or they might just lose their minds, getting jealous over the boys who played them.

  "I am not jealous!" Nicki shouted, a little too loud as all eyes were on her now.

 "Sure you aren't princess." Adrienne smirked as she looked down at her notebook, drawing little doodles to pass the time.

  Nicki only rolled her eyes and stared at the clock, waiting for the time to pass. Everyone went back to minding their own business, talking to their friends or working on their homework. For the remainder of the time, everything was all silent, and Nicki finally stopped gawking at Brandt, she was going to make him pay anyways, so thinking with her heart right now was not a good move.

  The bell finally rang, and the two girls rushed to pack their stuff up to catch up with their friends, having lunch this period. As they walked to the door, they noticed Brandt, and his friends laughing before pointing over at Adrienne and Nicki. Most likely talking shit about them, and normally they would ignore it, the same way they've always ignored it during sixth grade, but this isn't sixth grade, it's seventh grade meaning it's time for a change.

  "I say we bitch them out after school." Andrea suggested as they walked outside of the school into the yard.

  Liking the idea, all of the girls nodded their heads in agreement, although it wasn't a part of the revenge plan, it was a part of their healing phase. If they're going to heal then they are going to heal in their own way, the revenge way, the bitchy way.