XI. Not Looking For Anything

Chapter 11,
     Not Looking For Anything
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Inconsiderate. That's what Becca called them when they came back to school the next day, only for Davie to smack the fuck out of her, it was long overdue anyways. You should not be talking about a situation you don't know about, it's common sense and common courtesy, but since Becca never had any, it was up to the girls to give her some. 

 "She is such a bitch." Nicki sighed as she took a sip from her water bottle, it was gym class and they were playing kick ball, but Nicki was still annoyed from Becca.

 Charlie nodded her head, before putting her hair into a ponytail, as she was called to kick the ball next. Alex was the one who was going to be rolling it which was very exciting, as Charlie kicks hard but she can never kick to where she wants it to go. 

"Good luck Char!" Andrea smiled as she gave her best friend a thumbs up, more than intrigued to see where the ball would end up this time.

  It was a nice sunny day, light breeze, Alex rolled the ball, only for Charlie to kick it with all her might, right back at Alex's face, the impact was so much that it bounced off of his face. Gasping, Charlie's hand flew straight to her mouth in shock, she knew her aim was terrible but she didn't know it was that bad.

 "Man down! You, you take your victim down to the nurse's office." The gym teacher pointed at Charlie, scoffing as she watched the blood gush down Alex's nose.

  Nodding her head, she grabbed Alex's arm and practically dragged him across the field into the school. Once they got into the hallway, she let go of his arm and walked down the hall, annoyed that she had to take him to the nurse's office as if his legs never walked a day in his life. 

 "I'm sort of sorry, for kicking the ball straight into your face. That was definitely my bad." Charlie muttered as she looked at the ground as Alex held an ice pack to his nose, that was slowly bleeding.

 "It's cool.." Alex spoke as he nodded his head, not really caring about the accident at all.

 There was a bit of an awkward silence before Charlie cleared her throat, getting up from her seat to return back to gym class.

  "It's half your fault though, I got a fucked up aim and you still stood there like a dumbass." Charlie retorted as she left him sitting down at the nurse's office.

  Charlie took her time going back to class, staring at the flyers, and staring at her reflection from the trophy case. The gym uniform wasn't that appealing to the eye but she did like how she looked in general, that was until Sam came into view from the trophy case reflection. 

 "That was one hell of a kick back there, Charlie." Sam laughed as Charlie turned around, she only nodded however.

 "Don't try to butter up to me Zablowski, you're still an asshole that I never want to have an altercation with ever again." Charlie seethed, she still liked him but she didn't have to tolerate right him just yet.

  "Yeah I know, I was about to ask you if you wanted to hang out but I'm guessing you don't want to, do you?" Sam chuckled sheepishly, as his cheeks turned red in embarrassment.

 "I'm not looking for anything, not right now and most certainly not with you. I'll see you around." Charlie walked away from the trophy case, almost sure that if she stood around any longer she would fall for him all over again.

  But she was telling the truth, she wasn't looking for anything but she did want to have a relationship with Sam. Right after the revenge plan, of course.