XII. This Wasn't Apart Of The Plan

Chapter 12,
    This Wasn't Apart Of The Plan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "I think we should rewrite a few things." Adrienne spoke as the girls were sitting at lunch, writing love letters to the boys.

  It was a month into the school year, the days were getting colder and ending quite sooner than expected, but that only made the plan more exciting. The thought of the looks on the boys faces when they finally admit the joke they played on them, that was the icing on the gigantic revenge cake. 

 "Nope, we finalized the plan meaning no more removals or additions." Andrea almost immediately spoke, rejecting the idea of having to add more things or cross anything out.

  The entire point of getting revenge is so that the boys understood how they felt when they got played, what's the point of trying to get revenge if someone keeps feeling bad for what they were about to do? It's almost as if you are allowing them to get away with what they have done and that is not okay, it will never be okay. 

 "What are we supposed to do if we catch feelings again, are we supposed to just discard them for this stupid plan?" Adrienne added, as she finished her letter to Alex, folding it three times until the paper was small.

  It was no secret that as the girls slowly made their way back into the boys' lives, that they were also slowly catching feelings for them again. Especially Charlie with Sam, rethinking her words when he asked if she wanted to hang out with him, he was so close yet so far out of reach.

"Look, we focus on the plan now and then we can focus on our feelings later. We are trying to get revenge." Andrea responded as she looked around the cafeteria, spotting the boys who seem to be staring right back at them.

  Andrea knew that she wanted this plan to be over with already, getting revenge was supposed to be good for them but in the end, she started feeling bad. 

 "Regaining our feelings for them was not a part of the plan, that is what's throwing us off our game." Nicki stated, pointing out the obvious.

  Things happen, and even if they don't follow the rules that you have laid out of yourself and for your friend group, it does not mean it is a bad thing. Maybe this is just a sign to stop the revenge plan before they got into deep, or maybe it isn't.

 "We've waited too long to stop this plan, I say we continue." Davie added, she knew that her friend group was starting to rethink their whole plan and slowly let their guards down once more, but she saw what happened last time.

  It was silent for a moment before everyone slowly nodded, they've done so much planning that if they were to just stop now, it would just be stupid, not forgetting the fact that the boys didn't stop once when they realized how the girls were starting to fall for them. So as they got up and walked over to the boys' table, they made a mental note of remembering how they messed up first.