III. Going To The Mall

Chapter 3,
   Going To The Mall
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  It seemed as if time was running at the speed of light, two weeks had already passed which meant it was time for the girls to go to the mall. Margaret, Nicki's mother, decided she would take the girls to the mall considering she had to pick up a few things, there herself. The girls were quite excited as they piled into the mini van, before thinking of different things they wanted to buy and new things they wanted to try out. The goal was to step out of your comfort zone, and looking amazing and stylish.

  As they arrived to the mall, the girls unbuckled their seat belts before rushing out of the car, the sun was beaming down, which was the cause of the girls sweat, and their tired behavior as they already wanted to go home. Going to the mall during the summer was always fun, as the stores were always packed with stylish outfits, that would be good to wear for school. 

"Are we going to have like, matching outfits or some shit?" Charlie asked as soon as the girls walked ahead of Nicki's mom, not wanting to get caught cursing in front of an adult.

"That is up to anyone who wants to match, but I think we should have at least one outfit that matches." Andrea smiled as they got to the entrance of the mall, grabbing the door, and holding it open for the girls to go inside.

  Charlie wasn't one for wearing many outfits that were too feminine, not that she had anything against it but because it did not fit her taste. As they walked inside, Margaret told the girls that once they finished shopping to meet her at the food court, so that they could grab something to eat before leaving. The girls nodded their head before walking off deeper into the mall, in search of stores that had good outfits to wear.

  One thing to know about the group is that they respect adults, and respect each other's parents, as giving parents in general a hard time was not a cute and funny joke. Finally finding a store that they liked, they walked in and almost immediately separated, even though they were completely alike personality wise, it did not mean that their outfits were similar at all. 

  Davie was currently looking through a rack of low cut shirts, before turning around to check out the graphic shirts. As she looked at different designs, Davie noticed a couple of girls walking into the store, she used to sit next to them during algebra class. Those group of girls were always gossiping, but that was how Davie always got the information she needed.

  "Did you hear? Brandt's dad died!" One of the girls spoke as they walked over to the low rise jeans, causing Davie to move closer to listen to their conversation, now intrigued after hearing that sentence.

 "No fricking way!" the other girl gasped as her hand flew to her mouth in shock, she seemed as if she felt bad but Davie smirked a little bit.

  Pleased with the information she heard, Davie walked away from the conversation in hopes of finding her best friends. Only to realize it would be almost impossible to get her friends' attention, and it would be hard to actually find them because they were scattered around the store. This information was bad to use if Davie got into an argument with Brandt, she knew that this would be a low blow.

  However, the boys went low already when they decided to play with the girls, and when they go low, the girls will proceed to go lower, so low you can call it limbo.