XV. I Don't Talk To Broke Bitches

Chapter 15,
     I Don't Talk To Broke Bitches
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  The seventh grade wasn't going to last forever, the months were flying by at the speed of light and the girls were dreading the last day of school. The boys were truly different, buying the girls flowers, and new perfumes whenever they had spoken about those two items. As much as the plan needed to get called off, the girls knew that it wouldn't be possible, they weren't going to let the guard down just to get hurt again. That was no longer an option for them, and it may be silly as it only happened to them once, but trust issues can form in just that one time and it'll be hell for everyone else who tries to get close to them.

  "I want to take you to the movie theater this Friday, what do you say?" Dustin asked, as he smiled and bats his eyelashes at Andrea.

 Now it isn't that hard, pleasing girls when it is time to figure out where they would like to go when it comes to dates. A picnic, movie theater, or even just quality time would make the perfect date, and it'll bring a smile onto your partner's face. Except Andrea had already made plans with Nicki and Charlie, to watch WWE that Friday.

 "Can't, I already have plans. Thanks for the invite though, maybe ask Brandt." Andrea declined with a soft smile on her lips, except she confused Dustin a little bit.

  "Why Brandt?" He asked confusedly, as they began to walk down the hall into the cafeteria.

 As if they had summoned the boy, he walked over with a mischievous smirk, causing Andrea to fake gag and roll her eyes at the sight of the boy. She seriously did not understand or see what Nicki saw in him, he was more than just repulsive. 

 "Cause his broke ass always mooches off you, so he can take advantage of this situation and go with you." Andrea retorted as she stuck her middle finger up at the boy in front of her before walking off to her table where her and her friends normally sat.

 "Don't be such a bitch Andrea!" Brandt shouted from where he stood, knowing if he were to follow her, that he would get a black eye from one of the girls sitting at the table.

  "Sorry, I don't like talking to broke bitches. Time is money, and I have none to spend on you!" Andrea smiled sarcastically as she blew a kiss to him, before sitting down next to Adrienne and Davie.

  Nicki laughed, as she almost choked on her chocolate milk, her friends always had something out of pocket to say. That's what makes it so fun to be around them, you're always going to end up laughing at the dumbest things they say. A healthy friendship they all have, that's something they cherish a lot, and besides, without each other, they would for sure be lost. They were like each other's compass, always leading one another to safety and success, which is what real friendships are supposed to be like.