IV. This Ain't About Them

Chapter 4,
   This Ain't About Them
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "It's always Anna and Maya this, Anna and Maya that, I am so fucking sick of it!" Adrienne complained as she twirled the cord to her land line, currently aggravated at the thought of the best friends.

  This topic was brought up when Charlie was telling her about the small Shuji incident, where she raised her middle finger and then walked away. Adrienne was more than annoyed with the girls, they seemed to make everything about them at the same time, they were just very uninteresting. They had nothing against them of course, they were cool between the two girls but they didn't have to actually like them at all.

"I personally don't care for their existence, but let's not be mean to them because we hate Maya's brother." Charlie sat up as she tried to ease the situation, it was true, if you have an issue with one person then it is best you don't take it out on their siblings or friends.

 "I'm not going to be mean to them, Andrea would skin me alive if I became a bully." Adrienne laughed as she rolled her eyes playfully.

  The sun was going down, as they spoke from the early afternoon into the late evening, where it was almost time for bed for the both of them. Even though it was summer, it doesn't mean that they were allowed to stay up talking to each other, until the ass crack of dawn.

 "They're just going to try and make this year all about them." Adrienne added as she laid down on the bed, staring at her glow in stars that were stuck on her ceiling.

 "Well it isn't about them, and besides even if they bring the attention to them, that would be good for us. Stay incognito Rei, remember that." Charlie smiled, if they wanted their revenge plan to go smoothly then having almost zero attention on them is the way to go.

 Just Adrienne was about to respond, her mother walked in, telling it is time for bed and she needs to hang up the phone. They've been talking for so long that it was no longer evening but night, and they were feeling a little exhausted anyways.

 "I've gotta let you go, time for bed in the house of Keene." Adrienne joked, before blowing kisses into the phone.

  "Alright goodnight Rei, I'll talk to you first thing tomorrow morning." Charlie smiled before hanging up the phone.

  Although Anna and Maya might this whole year about them, it wouldn't do any of the girls harm as they would have been hidden in the shadows, plotting their revenge. It seemed as if they were a pack of hungry wolves, hungry to make five boys cry and beg for forgiveness, and as much as it seems evil, it must be done. This year was going to be the best year of their lives, avenging their dignity and avenging their sixth grade selves.

 "This isn't going to be about them.." Charlie repeated to herself as she got under the covers before laying her head down on her soft, fluffy pillow.

  This revenge plan could be revealed to everyone in the school if they aren't careful, that is why Charlie was so on board with having the attention on other people. If even one boy were to start raising suspicions on them, then the plan would go downhill immediately, but that won't happen. 

 Nicki was tossing and turning in her bed while Andrea and Davie had a sleep over, thinking of more ways to make the plan better, and more amazing. Nicki was frightened that someone, like Shuji's little sister, Maya, would find out about their plan.

Except that won't happen, Anna and Maya won't find out about what is going on and they won't ever foil this plan, why? Because, this ain't about them.