XIII. Do We Abort Mission

Chapter 13,
    Do We Abort Mission
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "Do you maybe want to like, go to the mall with me, this weekend?" Alex asked Adrienne, as he walked her to her classes.

  The plan was going more than just well, the girls were slowly but surely gaining the boys' trust, which meant that they were still unaware of their plan, boys can be so dumb at time. Adrienne smiled at Alex before accepting his invite, he didn't smile back however but just nodded his head before walking away. At the moment, Adrienne slowly began to get suspicious, believing she might be getting played for the second time.

  As much as the girl wanted to notify her sister about her gut feeling, she decided she should just wait until lunch so that they can have a full conversation without getting in trouble by the teacher. It just felt like Adrienne was having deja vu, and it was not sitting right with her at all.

   Adrienne took her seat in the back, before looking around the classroom, taking in her surroundings, this was the only class that she had where she was not with her friends at all, meaning she would have time to think to herself. Should she really worry her friend group about a possible part two to the joke from last year, or should she just wait it out and see if she was only overthinking? Maybe having time to herself isn't what she truly needed. She needed her best friends input on this.

 "So you think that we're getting played as well?" Andrea questioned as she took a bite out of her sandwich.

  Adrienne nodded her head as she looked across the cafeteria, hoping that this time they weren't in anyone's eyes. 

 "Do we abort the mission or something?" Nicki asked as she wiped her hands on her napkin, before taking a sip from her water bottle.

  Davie shook her head almost immediately, the boys wouldn't learn their lesson if they give up now, and even if they are getting played at least they know now. Besides, they have been hurt once, they're prepared now.

  "I think we're just going to have to go harder with our revenge plan, gotta make sure they don't like, do this to other girls." Charlie added, gaining nods from the rest of the group, agreeing with what she had said.

  When you are able to get away with things without any repercussions, then it's up to someone or multiple people to make sure you learn your lesson. Prior to them leaving the day they got played, the girls tried to tell their homeroom teacher about the mean joke, only to be told that they were overreacting, and that it was a harmless joke. It was unfair how their feelings were discarded just because it was labeled as some sick joke, well this plan is their own sick joke.

  As the lunch period came to an end, the girls walked out of the cafeteria together before separating, not regrouping until after their seventh period class. Sharing one last glance, they disappeared into their classrooms, this plan is way too good to not put it to use, they must teach the boys a lesson. Karma was taking way too long, so they took karma into their own hands, no shame about that, at all.