XXIII. Spring Break

Chapter 23,
    Spring Break
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Andrea woke up earlier than she normally would, getting dressed at the speed of light before rushing down the stairs. Her parents weren't even awake yet but she didn't care, she needed to make sure the book was in fact in her locker and wasn't anywhere else. She grabbed her book bag and walked outside of her house, locking the front door before running down the streets, her anxiety was going through the roof at the thought of her book ruining everything. Keep in mind that today was officially the last day right before spring break, and if she does not get her hands on this book then she is officially fucked.

 "Andrea, you're here way earlier, why?" Becca asked as she approached Andrea who was rushing to the school's entrance.

  "Stop talking to me, I don't like you or your existence." Andrea spat before taking off, sprinting over to her locker, punching her combination in before opening it.

  A sudden wave of relief washed over her as her eyes almost immediately connected with the dark red notebook, Andrea looked around making sure nobody was around to question what the book was before grabbing it out of her locker and shoving it into her book bag. Slamming her locker shut, Andrea jolted back as Becca was standing there with a smug look on her face.

  "Why are you so jumpy?" Becca asked once more, looking at Andrea suspiciously.

 "Seriously could you be anymore fucking annoying?" Andrea asked rhetorically as she gripped onto her book bag before turning around, rushing to the cafeteria for breakfast.

 One thing that Andrea wouldn't allow to happen is getting pressed over her own business, especially by a girl who nobody liked. Besides, Davie smacked the hell out of her once, which means Andrea will do it again if she isn't left alone. It was going to be spring break anyways, did Becca really want to piss this girl off? The answer is no, and she needed to back the fuck off right now.

  "You're so hostile towards me, I did nothing wrong." Becca spoke as she sat down at the table that Andrea and her friends normally sat at.

  Becca's voice felt like nails on a chalkboard or a fork scratching a plate, it was just straight hell to have to listen to. 

 "Cause I don't fucking like you, now get your ass up from this table, I don't want to be in your presence any longer." Andrea pinched the bridge of her nose, glaring at Becca.

  Staring daggers into the back of the girl's head, Andrea sighed, finally being able to let out the breath she had no idea she was holding. How nice it would feel if Andrea got to put her hands straight on Becca, being able to shut the girl up finally. Charlie, and Adrienne snapped the girl out of her thoughts as they sat down beside her, almost immediately asking her if she found the notebook.

 "Yeah, I got it. We're burning this bitch tonight." Andrea stated as she clenched her fists, in annoyance that Becca had the audacity to come over to her and start talking to her, especially if she was trying to figure something out.

  Tracking her eyes, Charlie looked at Becca, and she would be lying if she wasn't sure if Andrea was still talking about the notebook.