II. Revenge Planning

Chapter 2,
   Revenge Planning
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  It had been a week already, since the girls have decided to get revenge on Dustin, Alex, Shuji, Sam, and Brandt. Obviously they were only thinking this way due to the anger they began feeling after getting over the sadness of getting played, and you'd think they would back out of the plan but no, they weren't. They were dead set on being the cruel middle school girls, a bunch of sixth graders were afraid of.

 "We cannot go straight for them on the first day, it'll be like, too obvious or whatever." Adrienne pointed out as she blew a bubble, watching it pop.

  Andrea nodded her head as she grabbed an empty notebook, and a glitter pen before walking over to her bed, sitting cross legged. Nicki and Davie were painting each other's nails, as they listened to the other girls point out mistakes and flaws in their plan.

 "I think we should go to the mall and buy new clothes, new accessories and shit like that. We gotta look irresistible." Charlie added, watching as Andrea nodded her head and began to scribble something down.

 That's how the day was spent, planning the perfect revenge, and making sure there were no flaws or mistakes that would be found. Middle school boys aren't that bright anyways, not like they would notice that the girls were only doing this to avenge their dignity from sixth grade, but there was only one issue they had in the plan. What were they going to do if they slowly started to fall for the boys, once more. That could ruin everything, and expose their plan, which is something that can never happen.

  "We shove those feelings away so we can get through with this plan, that's what we're going to do." Nicki stated as she watched Davie dry her new bubblegum pink nails.

  There was nothing bad with falling right back in love with the boys, but it should happen after the plan. Adrienne didn't like the sound of that, as she was hoping this plan would just knock some sense into the boys, she didn't want to stop liking Sam just for the plan to work, but she was going to have to. In the heat of the moment, her feelings could grow stronger and she would begin to listen to her heart instead of her brain, causing the plan to go all wrong. 

 "Are we doing this to teach them a lesson, or are we doing this to damage their trust the way they did with us, so that their next relationship is forever ruined?" Adrienne asked, going strangely into detail, which caused Andrea to whip her head from the notebook and furrow her eyebrows in confusion.

 "Both, we are doing this for both of those reasons." Davie answered as she got up from the ground, stretching as her legs had gone all numb on her as she had been sitting on the ground for a while.

  The thought of hurting someone the same way they hurt you was thrilling, but the thought of them never seeing it coming was more exciting than the plan itself. The look on their faces when their last day of school is ruined, and the thought of their broken trust seemed to cause an adrenaline rush. What tied it all together was that Davie was planning on making Shuji almost cry, the way he had her almost cry, ignoring the fact Davie was cool with Shuji's little sister, Maya.

 "This is the official revenge book. Once this plan is done, we burn it and never speak about this ever again. Got it?" Andrea asked as she looked around the room, holding up the dark red notebook with a smirk.

  All the girls promised to keep it a group secret, and to never mention it to anyone or even bring up the topic ever again once the mission was accomplished. If word got out that they were planning to play the boys, it could go severely wrong for the girls, and they might be the ones getting hurt, once more. Seventh grade was going to be one hell of a year for these girls, and they were truly looking forward to it.

  They all couldn't wait to see the look on the boys' faces when they finally have a taste of their own medicine. 

  "So we should definitely get new clothes two weeks from now." Charlie asked as she looked outside the window, considering that Anna, Maya's best friend, was across the street as she lived across from Andrea. 

  Maya had gone over, and she was now just being picked up from Anna's home, Shuji looked very bothered that he had to pick up his younger sister before he looked up and spotted Charlie, giving her a sarcastic smile. Charlie smiled back before raising her middle finger, shutting the window closed and drew the curtains.

  This was definitely going to be very fun for the girls, watching the boys crumble after realizing they had been played. It'll be sweeter than sugar, that's for sure.