X. Cry, Bitch, Cry

Chapter 10,
    Cry, Bitch, Cry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  There was a crowd surrounding the group of girls and the group of boys, it was silent though, nobody was saying anything at all. Brandt looked unfazed, just like the rest of his asshole friend group, but that didn't matter, one of them was going to be in tears by the end of this, and it'll all be worth it.

  "You, you got an aardvark." Adrienne stammered as she looked at Brandt, this was a good idea in her head but now that she's actually doing it, she regrets ever agreeing to the plan that Andrea suggested.

 "I got a dog." Brandt responded in a confused tone, only for Dustin to shove him in front of Adrienne, thinking that would give him a boost of confidence.

 Everyone seemed to get bored, something needed to be said other than some small back and forth lame ass argument. Thankfully, with Adrienne you can always count on something to become bigger and more entertaining.

 "You got an aardvark dick, you midget piece of shit!" Adrienne shouted, smiling at the new found confidence she suddenly got.

 The crowd began to cheer at the sudden raise of voice and the insult that was thrown at Brandt who seemed to be at a loss for words. 

 "Ooh are you gonna take that?" Andrea instigated, trying to keep the crowd excited for this little argument that they were having.

 "Yeah you better take that, you little bitch!" Davie shouted, as both her and Andrea jumped around in the background, almost laughing at the situation that they were in.

 Dustin rolled his eyes and muttered something to his best friend, Brandt only stood silent however, it just egged the girls on as they were going to humiliate the hell out of Brandt, and only Brandt. Nicki's idea.

  "Yeah you midget piece of shit, you got an aardvark dick, and that's why your dad died!" Charlie shouted, laughing as she got all up in Brandt's face, dancing around.

 "BOOM SHAKALAKA!" Andrea screamed at the top of her lungs, as she began to do the cabbage patch dance, ignoring the fact the crowd got all silent.

 "Oh don't tell me you're  the crybaby of the friend group." Davie scoffed as she walked closer to watch as Brandt's eyes glistened with tears.

 "Somebody better call the wambulance for Mr. Johnson!" Nickie chuckled, Dustin bawled his fists and looked at the group of girls, before checking in on his best friend.

 "Waa waa waa waa!" both Andrea and Adrienne shouted before grabbing their book bags from the ground.

 "Why would you bring up his dad?" Sam asked as he shook his head, disapprovingly.

  It was silent for a moment, before Nicki cleared her throat and pursed her lips into a straight thin line. 

 "Not our fault, that Dustin's a bitch." Charlie shrugged her shoulders, ignoring Dustin's response to her.

  The girls laughed as they walked away from the yard, heading to Davie's house, now that the bitching out part is over, they can resume their revenge plan.