XVIII. I'll Bitch You Out, Again

Chapter 18,
    I'll Bitch You Out, Again
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Brandt was a very toxic person, I mean you could practically smell the toxicity whenever he walks into the room or walks past the room. None of the girls understood why Nicki had such an attraction towards him, he was only going to hurt her just for his amusement, but every time they tried to tell her, she shrugged them off. 

 "We are just trying to look out for you." Andrea spoke as she walked down the stairs with Nicki and the rest of their friends.

  "I know, trust me, I know." Nicki responded, over this whole conversation, she understood that her friends meant well, but she can handle her own weight.

  On top of Brandt being a toxic person, he seemed as if he would just lose interest within the first hour, he wouldn't last a day before his eyes were on someone else. The girls were only trying to spare the pain for Nicki, knowing that they would absolutely destroy Brandt if he was ever the reason for her tears. Get yourself a friend group who will look out for you even if you were the reason for your own pain.

  "Should we hang out again today, or not?" Davie asked, there were times where the girls could hang out with one another multiple times a week, and then there were times where they took weeks for themselves.

 "I think we shouldn't, let's just take some time to ourselves." Andrea responded, noticing that they've been around each other since the first day of school.

  A lot of people noticed that Andrea was the one who called the shots most of the time, thinking she was the leader of the friend group when in reality, she was the only one with a sensible mindset. Which is surprising, nobody understood why she hung around girls who would act on impulsivity, truth be told, she felt like she was home whenever they were hanging out. Besides, who she hangs around with is nobody but her business, and she didn't mind voicing that.

  "Watch it!" Brandt spat as she accidentally bumped into the boy, even though he was the one who wasn't paying attention to where he was going.

  Nicki was slowly losing interest in him, she thought that he was just like every other middle school boy, toxic, rude, and weird looking. Adrienne crossed her arms as she turned around, grabbing Brandt by his arm and turning him around.

 "Don't make me bitch you out again Johnson, we both know I'll violate you worse than Charlie did." Adrienne threatened as her facial expression hardened, watching her eyes go dark.

  Brandt only scoffed and rolled his eyes before walking away, he was intimidated by Adrienne, she carried herself tall, and made sure everyone knew she could handle her weight. Once he was out of her sight, she walked back with her friends, throwing a smile to Andrea. They had each other's back, even if it was a little thing like bumping into someone.