V. Boys Are Dicks

Chapter 5,
   Boys Are Dicks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  The summer went by so fast that it was criminal, school starts in a week, and neither of the girls were ready for the bullshit they would have to deal with. Nicki and Andrea were hanging at Nicki's house, thinking of outfits they would want to wear on the first day of school, and how different they were going to act. 

 "Should I wear this white low cut shirt, with these bell bottom flares?" Nicki asked as she grabbed the two different items, and held it up for Andrea to judge.

 "Definitely, do you think I could do your hair?" Andrea smiled as she asked, while walking over to Nicki's shoe collection, judging which pair would go lovely with the outfit she had planned out.

  Nicki nodded her head, before walking over to her vanity set, she was about to repaint her nails as the color was chipping. Not all the time the girls were going to hang out together as a whole, a lot of the time they would hang out one on one, and neither one would feel bad about it. There were also times where they wanted to be alone, which is also still fine. None of them took anything to heart.

 Andrea was busy with taking out the new accessories that they bought at the mall, during the summer. The room was pretty quiet, but that's how they liked it, not minding the only noise was the birds chirping as they flew past Nicki's opened window. Soon the silence went away as it was filled with the ice cream truck rolling around the corner, Andrea and Nicki perked up from their spots as they rushed out of her bedroom.

  "Mom, we're going to go buy some ice cream, we'll be right back!" Nicki shouted to her mom as the girls got to the front door, Margaret nodded her head before returning back to her phone call.

  The issue with Nicki's house is that she lived next to Alex, she never gave it any attention until after the joke, last year. They rushed over as the ice cream truck stopped in front of the house, Andrea held Nicki's hand as they slowed down.

  "One chocolate, vanilla swirl cone and a spongebob Popsicle please," Nicki asked politely as she reached into her pocket, pulling out a twenty dollar bill.

  The best part that happened over the summer is that all the girls grew, their body had begun to form curves as their acne cleared up much more. After grabbing their ice cream, the girls turned around to walk back to the house only for them to see Alex, Brandt, and Dustin walk out the house. Andrea could have sworn her heart dropped to the floor, seeing the boys again after the incident.

  "Nicki? Andrea?" Dustin asked as smirk began to form on his lips, he got one of his ear pierced, Nicki noticed.

  Not saying a single word, the girls continued to walk back to Nicki's house, but Nicki stopped mid step, turning around and sticking her middle finger up.

 "Fuckers!" Andrea shouted before opening the door, walking inside with her ice cream.

  Nicki laughed as she shook her head, boys were dicks, everyone knew that, but now girls were bigger dicks. They knew how to bruise your ego easily, you'll see just how easy.