XVI. You're Such a Liar

Chapter 16,
   You're Such a Liar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Months began to go by quite fast, Christmas break passed, and it was now the middle of February. Tomorrow was bring your dad to school day, and Adrienne couldn't seem to stop making dad jokes directed towards Brandt, only because she never really liked him. 

 "Do you guys want to come over and watch IT with me? My mom bought the DVD." Charlie asked as they walked to the library together, the school day was over but neither one of the girls were ready to go home just yet, sounds like the story of their lives. 

  "No way, I'll end up getting nightmares!" Nicki rejected the idea, she was always the one who was easily scared.

  Charlie rolled her eyes playfully before opening the door for the girls to walk inside, the silence in the library was always calming and soothing. Despite being afraid of watching horror movies due to the nightmares that come along with it, Nicki walked with Charlie to the horror section.

 "So how's your little crush on Sam going?" Nicki asked as they looked around the section, looking for a book they can fan girl on until their little obsession is over.

 However, in response Charlie shrugged her shoulders, nobody was following the revenge plan anymore, they haven't even looked at the book in more than two weeks. 

  "I've been trying to avoid him so that we can follow through with the plan." Charlie murmured as she finally found a book that would have peeked their interest within the first chapter or even first page.

"Oh bullshit, you know damn well nobody is following the plan anymore. We've all gone rogue." Nicki pointed out, grabbing the same book before they walked out of the aisle.

  They have planned this for months but seem to forget all about it in a couple of weeks, for the reason that they started getting attached to the tiniest bit of affection. No matter how many lies the girls will tell each other and tell themselves, they were going to end this plan quite soon. After checking out the books, they walked out of the library and headed to Charlie's house.

 "Are you guys able to spend the night?" Charlie asked as she grabbed the DVD and put it inside of the DVD player, she didn't want her friends to leave at all, she felt comfortable in their presence.

 Except the only ones being able to spend the night would be Adrienne and Nicki, as the other girls had homework they needed to get done.

  "Is it true, that we're all not following the revenge plan, anymore?" Charlie asked suddenly, as she got up from her bed and closed the curtains.

 "No, of course not!" Adrienne looked around the room as she lied, very poorly may I add.

 Charlie looked at Adrienne and rolled her eyes, as she scoffed before returning back to her bed, she was never a good liar to begin with, but she was honest which is something Charlie did admire a lot. 

  "You are such a fucking liar!" Charlie laughed as she grabbed her pillow, throwing it straight at Adrienne's face which caught her off guard.

 That one pillow throw was enough for the three girls to grab a pillow and begin to hit one another. This sleepover was by far the best they ever had.