Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone,

Title - In love with Brother's BFF

Abhishek : 25 year old, young handsome hunk, studying law from National Law University of India.

And he is all set because Abhishek is already is a well known name in the city of Mumbai.

Last year he joined the ruling party of Maharashtra, as their leader and in the next election he is ready to stand as a candidate for MLA from Mumbai.

Abhishek was the leader of student union from there he got his name Highlighted, later the ruling party of Maharashtra welcome him in the party.

And now everyone knows him in Mumbai, he have a lot of followers, he is helping hand for general public. Raise there issue on media channel  that is why he is hero for everyone.

Everyone respects him a lot.

But after he joined the politics, his attention shifts on political future of him only.

He is in the last year of Law Studies, but he have no interest left in completing her studies.

Because he know that nobody dare to fail him in any exam.

With the humongous following behind him, Abhishek is become audacious and dictatorial personality as well.

He is fearless, but everyone is scared of his name.

Abhishek is against all the college lovers. He believe that everyone should choose their life partners on their parents choice.

And he just follow this mentality blindly. He don't like college and high school lovers.

Jannat : 21 year old, younger biological sister of Abhishek, who lives in the small town of Madhya Pradesh with her family.

But she want to become an artist, she is so good with paint brushes.

And her family is encouraging her to follow her passion, but she want permission of her brother as well, as she wanna go to Delhi to continue the course in painting.

She want to be a professional artist in her nearly future, she wanna choose it as her career.

Stay tuned.