Abhishek : actually I want to say something mom.

His mom : what?

Abhishek : I am sorry but I have to go back to Mumbai tomorrow only.

His mom : what? (Shocked and not accepting it)

Abhishek : I am so sorry mom actually the party president is coming to Maharashtra to supervise the development in our area.

His mom : no no this is not fair Abhishek, you told me that you will stay for 10 days this time.

Abhishek : I know i promised you, but it is also important. I can't make any change in this plan.

His mom : I am not talking to you. (Aunty went to the kitchen with disappointed face expression)

Jannat (angrily too) : even I am not talking to you, bhaiya you always do this to us.

Abhishek : dad, please talk to mom, I actually plan for 10 days. But what can I do if I got order from my higher authority.

His dad : don't worry your mother get normal, and this was expected when she was thinking that you gonna stay for 10 days. (Convince him)

Abhishek went to his room.

And after sometime everyone become normal because if he is going tomorrow nobody want to spoil his mood.

But now Jannat have to talk to Abhishek, tonight or next morning only, as he is going back to Mumbai next day.

Jannat signals her mother after dinner to talk to Abhi.

His mom : if you want to talk to him you can ask yourself Jannat. (Try to starts the topic like this)

Abhishek : what happened?

His mom : Your dear sister want to ask you something but she is feeling scared that you will say no.

Abhishek : I guess that I am not this bad brother, which makes my sister feels hesitated to share her feelings or whatever she wants.

Jannat : don't say this bhaiya, I know you loves for me a lot, but I want your permission.

Abhishek : for what?

Stay tuned.