23

But now vaishnavi wants to become friend of Jannat.

When,

Arjun, Bhavesh and Dev along with all the other boys starts calling her sister and said sorry to her.

They promise her that from now they will never rag anyone in this college just because she save them from the anger of Abhishek.

But today,

Jannat realise what is the real power of his brother, not just in building everywhere in Mumbai, everyone feels scared of her.

She have a good day in college today and after the college get over she came out.

Looking for autoricshaw,

When someone wave at her.

It's none other than Faisal waiting for her on college exit. But why she didn't know.

Faisal : hello, how are you?

Jannat : I am good, what a pleasant surprise what are you doing here?

Faisal : I waited for you today in building's parking but you didn't came.

Jannat : oh yeah, today I came college earlier as my brother came to drop me.

Faisal : oh, okay.

Jannat : but why were you waiting for me!!

Faisal : to be honest, I thought we can become friends so I thought I will drop you to college and we have some talks through that.

Jannat : okayyyy. (With a blushing smile) but what are you doing here now?

Faisal : when you didn't met me in morning, I came to meet you here. Sorry it must make you feel like I am chasing you but no I am not a bad guy I just wanna be your friend that's it. (Showing his intrest)

Jannat : may I know why? (Teasing him when she is also attracting to him so badly)

Faisal : uhm... Actually....

Jannat laugh on him because he is turning red blushing hard.

Jannat : okay now if you came then drop me at my home. (Said in an accepting tone of his friendly gestures).

Stay tuned.