Abhishek bring Jannat to Mumbai.

Abhishek : we will go tomorrow to college for your admission, okay?

Jannat : thank you so much bhaiya.

Abhishek : do you really think, you need to thank me?

Jannat : no, but still.

Abhishek : now go and rest. My room is ready so use it okay. I will make the other room ready by tomorrow.

Jannat : okay bhaiya.

Jannat went to room. Jannat is so happy with this thing that now she is going to take the first step towards her aim and dream.

Abhishek called Faisal to arrange the college form but Faisal is busy somewhere.

Faisal : bhaiya, I came here for election pamphlet Print outs.

Abhishek : oh continue, I will see you tomorrow.

Abhishek contact the college dean directly for his sister's admission, Abhishek is a well known personality in Mumbai.

He fix meeting of tomorrow for admission of Jannat.

Next morning,

Abhishek get ready and ask jannat to be ready before 11 AM.

Jannat keep all her documents ready before 11 AM and Abhishek came to pick him from home.

Jannat : bhaiya, I hope I am looking fine and they won't deny to give me admission in college. (She sounds really nervous)

Abhishek calls her cupcake lovingly.

Abhishek : aww my cupcake is feeling nervous. (Said pulling her cheeks)

Jannat : be serious bhaiya, I am really feeling so nervous I don't know what Will dean sir ask in interview, I am really feeling so nervous.

Abhishek : oh be calm and relax, you are the best so you deserve to be in the best college. And your brother is also here why are you tensed then.

Jannat smiled.

Abhishek drives the car to the college, they reached college and Abhishek wear a face mask according to Covid guidelines, even he didn't want to get recognise by everyone around him.

Stay tuned.