14

Watchman : you should tell them mam, that you sister of Abhishek Bhaiya, then they will be in their limits.

Jannat : oh yeah. But he really get scared a lot.

Watchman : everyone is scared of bhaiya's name here mam, nobody gonna come close to you if you tell anyone that you are Abhishek bhaiya's sister.

Jannat didn't liked this much. Because with this fear nobody gonna be her friend.

Watchman : here is your letter mam.

Jannat : thanks Bhaiya.

Watchman : and don't bother yourself mam, I will deliver all your letters to home only.

Jannat : oh thanks.

Watchman : have a good day mam.

Jannat : to you too.

Jannat takes a lift and nobody else get inside the lift when Jannat get inside the lift.

And she went to her residence.

Jannat POV

Everyone is really scared of my brother a lot in this building, by the way it's good for me as anybody will not try on me unnecessarily.

But like this I can't even make friends, that Boy Faisal also talked to me just because I didn't get chance to tell him that who am I?

I should not introduce me with bhaiya's name, that will not to be beneficial for me.

Yeah that's right thing I should do.

POV ends.

Now jannat get busy in her work.

At night,

Abhishek came back to home, Jannat is preparing for the first day of college.

Abhishek : how's preparation going on kiddo?

Jannat : all well bhaiya, I am ready for my first day of college.

Abhishek : excited?

Jannat : yes but nervous too.

Abhishek : why?

Jannat : I don't know how to adapt this new environment, I hope everything will be fine.

Abhishek : don't worry my kiddo, let me know if you find anything troubling you, your brother will fix it for you.

Jannat : I love you bhaiya.

Abhishek smiled.

Jannat : okay you have shower I will serve dinner for us.

Stay tuned.