12

Jannat is so happy and girls really like shopping after shopping their faces are really glowing like no make up can provide that glow to them.

Abhishek : now you take care I have a lot of work to do so I will finish them and keep the door locked from inside.

Jannat : yeah bhaiya I know I am not a kid.

Abhishek : for me you are still that small kid, okay? (Said lovingly pampering her like a kid)

Jannat like her elder brother to pamper her like a kid. She hates when someone calls her kiddo but totally opposite when her brother call her kid, treat her like a baby.

Abhishek : so take care.

Jannat : you too.

Abhishek : call me if you want anything.

Jannat : ji ji, now go. Bye bye.

Abhishek left.

Jannat try her dresses today and at evening when she was getting bored she went to the society's park for a walk.

There are so many flats in the building, so everyday new people's add in this building.

So nobody knows, this new girl is Abhishek's sister.

Jannat is walking in evening, when a guy with a headphones in his ears came running blindly and bump with her.

And this collision make her fall.

Jannat get up, wiping her clothes with all the frustration can be look on her face

Until her eyes fell on Faisal.

Jannat : can't you see.... (She said angrily, then seen him and her anger vanish away).

Faisal : I am so sorry mam, it is my fault I know I didn't seen you coming.

Jannat : it's okay. (She can't mention it but feel it for first time that he is really so tempting and handsome).

Faisal : I am really really sorry.

Jannat : no its fine, it was my fault too I should see you coming.

Stay tuned.