Jannat : and when it decided already that, I can't go there what is the need of these papers. (Throwing them on a gas burner)

Her mom : jannat.... Calm down.

Jannat : no I will not... I thought my elder brother will respect my dream, he will support me when I need him. But what I get an immediate "NO".(angrily)

Her mom : jannat relax. (Trying to calm her down)

Jannat : I am not talking to anybody now, and there is no equality for girls and boys in this society. I got this thing today. (She said loudly make Abhi hear this)

Abhi heard that but he didn't came out from his rooms.

Her mom bring her to her room.

Because her parent didn't want any fight between them which is loading like this.

Jannat is so disappointed with this today.

But she control herself somehow.

Her mom : try to understand Jannat he just came for one day, we didn't give any time to think.

Jannat : but mom....

Her mom : he is your elder brother and he must decide in your favor only.

Jannat : no mom, bhaiya just want to keep me in home. That's it.

Her mom calm her anyhow and she slept.

Next morning,

Abhishek didn't unpack his bag, and next morning when his mother call him for breakfast, he came out with his bag.

He is all ready to go back to Mumbai.

His mother : what happened to you now?

Abhishek : I have a flight at noon, I have to leave within one hour.

Jannat thought he is going soon just because he is upset with her.

But she is also upset with his decision so she didn't said anything.

Abhishek : and yeah, this was never equal between us jannat, you always get pampered more than me.

Jannat : bhai... I don't want an argument on this now.

Abhishek : but I want to talk on this, do you even think once that why I said no?

Jannat : why will I ask you when I know that you don't want me to go out and follow my dream.

Stay tuned.