21

Abhishek : hii Arjun, you study in this college?

Arjun : yes sir, why you bother yourself sir, if you had any work then you can call me at your office only.

Abhishek : come here!! (He calls jannat)

Bhavesh : do you know her sir?

Abhishek : she is my younger sister, can call my lifeline, and she is also studying in this same college so make sure nobody will trouble her here. (In a commanding tone)

Dev, Bhavesh and Arjun all three are shivering in fear after get to know that Jannat is his sister.

Jannat didn't want to create any problem for them.

Jannat : they already took care of me bhaiya, they helped me a lot yesterday.

Abhishek : oh really, I am impressed guys keep it up. (With a smile)

Bhavesh : thank you bhaiya.

Arjun : we don't know about it sir, that she is your sister, and sis (jannat) we are really sorry for everything.

Abhishek : sorry for what?

Jannat : nothing bhaiya, actually I asked an address from Arjun bhaiya and they are busy with something so someone else helped me.

Abhishek : don't repeat this Arjun, remember who is she from now!!

Arjun : yeah sir.

Jannat have her shoes laces untied.

Abhishek : hey god, you still do childish things Jaan.

Abhishek sit on his knees without caring for anybody looking at them, he tied her shoe laces.

And that gives a message to all of them there that who is she.

And if Abhishek nigam can sit in her feets then all the others have to keep their eyes down in front of her.

Abhishek is about to left when Vaishnavi arrives.

Jannat : good morning mam.

Vaishnavi : good morning.

Vaishnavi is shocked seeing Abhishek there.

Vaishnavi : I hope everything is fine jannat.

Jannat : yeah mam, he is my brother and bhaiya they are my arts teacher, Vaishnavi mam.

Stay tuned.