25

Jannat came back to her room, few days passed away.

Everything is going life a slow passenger train, when their minds want their relationship to travel on a bullet train speed.

Jannat and Faisal exchange numbers and everyday Abhishek starts going to pick jannat from college.

Jannat is understanding that what he is trying to do.

But she wants a proposal and Faisal is waiting for a hint from Jannat that she likes him.

Jannat is shy which is a biggest hurdle in their relationship move.

One day,

Jannat was waiting for Faisal on college exit after the college get over.

As usual Faisal came to recieve her and he opens the door of the car for her.

Jannat : so how's your day?

Faisal : I was about to ask the same? By the way I had a bad one.

Jannat : why?

Faisal : I didn't seen you in morning, where were you I waited for you in parking lot.

Jannat : sorry Faisal, actually my brother decided to drop me to college at last moment.

Faisal : oh it's okay.

Jannat : by the way, why you always wait for me? I guess you are not getting salary for this work. (She said teasingly)

Faisal : you are talking about salary, when I think I will get a jackpot in return.

Jannat : jackpot?

Faisal : yes.

Jannat : but what?

Faisal apply the brake with full force, he grab her hand in his hand.

Jannat is looking into his eyes.

Jannat : what happened? (She is looking lost)

Faisal : will you marry me? (He asked looking into her eyes).

Jannat was stunned, she didn't had any word to reply this statement.

Jannat : Faisal.. I-I (she is stammering in nervousness)

Faisal laughed all of sudden.

Faisal : hey chill babe, I am kidding. Look at your face. (He said laughing)

Stay tuned.