20

Jannat is scared for Abhishek, she is stopping Abhishek to not go inside the college but Abhishek understood there is any problem so he drive the car in.

All the gang members of Arjun gathered at one place when Jannat came out from the car.

They thought jannat call her any brother to fight with them so everyone get ready to fight with her brother and throw him out of the college.

Jannat seen them gathering at one place.

Jannat is shivering in fear for her brother.

Jannat came out from the car and Abhishek drive a car bit ahead to park it.

Dev came ahead.

Dev : we told you don't make that mistake to call anyone outsiders in the college matter, now we will throw him out with this thrash (car) within minute.

Arjun (gather all the boys) : come on guys.

Bhavesh, Arjun and Dev walk ahead, Jannat is trying to stop them.

Jannat : listen sir, my brother didn't know anything about yesterday's incident he just came to drop me. (Her eyes have tears).

Arjun : so when watchman stopped the car why your brother didn't dropped you there, how dare he to walk in our den. (Angrily with attitude).

Now before this argument go ahead, Bhavesh told them to go to the car only.

Abhishek got a call so he came out from a car when his phone is on his ear.

Abhishek is calm and cool till now as jannat didn't told anything to him.

Arjun seen Abhishek and he feels like someone snatch away the ground from his feets.

The same thing felt by the other boys.

Arjun : Abhishek sir.

All the guys run to him and touch his feets so respectfully with trying to butter him.

Arjun : good morning sir.

Abhishek : morning.

Jannat got relief because they all respect her brother.

Stay tuned.