5

Jannat is still feeling so hesitated and scared that how will she convince him if he said no.

Abhishek : say it?

Jannat : I want to go to Delhi for my further studies, I mean I wanna be an artist (painter).

Abhishek : wanna go Delhi?

Jannat : yes.

Abhishek : who is going with her? (Ask his parents)

Jannat : bhaiya I made a whole research, I selected a college and there is a hostel there, where I can live. Everything is final, I just want your permission.

Abhishek gets up from his seat.

Jannat look for his answer.

Jannat : so bhaiya may I go?

Abhishek : you just told me that everything is final, then why are you asking me I think it is not needed. You can do whatever you wish. (Sounds disappointed)

Jannat : why are you saying this bhai? You know this very well that without your permissions I won't go.

Abhishek : it's "no" then. You are not going anywhere alone.

Jannat : but bhaiya try to understand....

Abhishek : listen Jannat, I told you what I want now you are free to decide.

Jannat : mom, dad please say something to bhai, it's my dream. (In a cry baby tone)

Abhishek : don't sound like I am your enemy, who don't want your happiness. Okay, I told you do whatever you wish. (In a strict tone of voice)

Jannat gets up.

Jannat : okay give me one reason why I can't go to Delhi.

Abhishek : because it's not safe, got it?

Jannat : no, I didn't get this... I research everything on Google, everything is so perfect there. You are not even considering my request you just gave your verdict. (Protesting against his choice)

Abhishek : hmm.. Okay do as you wish.

Abhishek walks to his room.

Jannat gets angry too, because she was expecting that Abhishek will try to understand her dream her feelings.

She went in her room and burn all the forms and letters of College, where she wants to go.

His mom : what are you doing Jannat we will talk to him?

Jannat : he won't understand mom, I know. (Said crying)

Stay tuned.

In Love With Brother's Bff - Fainnatजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें