His dad : jannat, let me remind you he is your elder brother.

Abhishek : no dad, let her speak... Anything more?

Jannat remains silent.

Abhishek : tell me that what partiality we did with you, just because you are a girl child.

Jannat : uhm... I have a recent example you are not letting me go to follow my dream.

Abhishek : but we just want you be in a safe environment, why can't you get this simple thing in your brain.

Jannat : I am not listening all this bhai. Not this time. I need answer why only girls have all the restrictions on them to not to go out and all. Why not on boys?

Abhishek laughs a bit.

Jannat : what now?

Abhishek : do you really think we protect them what is not valuable for us?

Jannat : what do you mean?

Abhishek : everyone just try to save their most valuable things from evil eyes. I don't know when you girls will understand the concern of your family. But let it be... You have your own opinion.

Jannat : yes you can't.

Abhishek is clearly seems frustrated now.

His mom : abhi, you relax we will convince him. Have breakfast now.

Abhishek : go and pack your bags.

Jannat : why?

Abhishek : mom dad, allow me, I will bring her with me to Mumbai, I selected International University for Artistic Development.

Jannat is surprised, as that is the most expensive University of India.

Abhishek : as much as I get to know that is the best in India.

Jannat : but bhai, it's way to expensive than the one I selected in Delhi. You should consider that as option.

Abhishek : no... and I hope you are dream is to be an artist, not to go to Delhi.

Jannat : obviously bhaiya...

Abhishek : go and get ready then.

Jannat : but bhaiya, fee... (Before she could finish)

Abhishek : that is not your concern. I just want you to be in front of my eyes happy and safe.

Jannat hugs him. She is so happy with this.

His parents support his decision and Jannat and Abhishek came to Mumbai.

Stay tuned.