13

Faisal : still mam sorry.

Jannat : it's okay, don't say sorry please.

Faisal forward his hand.

Faisal : by the way myself Faisal, I lives in this building only... And you?

Jannat : oh hi, myself Jannat.

Faisal : I guess you are new in this building mam, as I never seen you before here.

Jannat : yeah actually, my brother lives here in this building.

Faisal : oh, what is your brother's name? Maybe I know him as I know everyone in this building mostly? (Said so confidently)

Jannat : oh I am.... (Before she could take abhishek's name someone call him)

Faisal turn half around and said "Coming bro".

Jannat : your friends calling you, I guess you should go.

Faisal : hope we met again soon.

Jannat : sure, after all we lives in same building so definitely gonna meet soon.

They shake hands and jannat feels that she got the first friend here in this building only.

Faisal went to his friends.

Jannat walks back to building, she waits on reception to collect if there is any letter came on her or her brother's name.

Watchman was checking when a guy came on the reception.

Guy : you must be someone new here, right?

Jannat : yes.

Guy : yeah I noticed you yesterday, by the way don't mind me saying, you are so beautiful. What's your name? (He is trying to flirt with her)

Jannat : uhm... My name is jannat. (Little hesitated)

Guy : where you live?

Before jannat could answer, watchman interrupt anfld told that guy.

Watchman : sir, jannat mam is sister of Abhishek Bhaiya. You must know them right.

The guy feel the shiver ran down in his body hearing Abhishek's name.

Guy : oh okay, Bhaiya's sister, so didi if you ever want anything in this building order us, we all are like your brothers and sorry if I said something I should not.

That guy almost ran away after that.

Stay tuned