Faisal : 21 year old, young lad, who is studying law, from the National Law University of India.

He want to be a successful lawyer in his future, he is two years junior in college from Abhishek.

And he follows Abhishek blindly, Abhishek is an inspiration of Faisal. He spend his most of the time with Abhishek and his group.

He want to learn everything whatever Abhishek says, he is blind follower of Abhishek.

There are so many young boys like Faisal follow Abhishek blindly, and ready to do anything on his command.

But still Faisal is favorite of Abhishek,
He sees himself in faisal that's why they have so familiar bond.

Abhishek help can a lot to settle down in Mumbai. So everything he wish a command for special.

Right now, Faisal is busy in the promotion of Abhishek in Mumbai City for the upcoming election.

He is happy with that.

Faisal just want to work under Abhishek only, as he consider him his elder brother.

Abhishek also loves him like his own brother.

Faisal try to act like a carbon copy of Abhishek. He is that impressed from his personality.

The way everyone respect him, the way everyone follows his commands makes Abhishek looks strongest and fearless in all of them.

He lives on rent, in the same building Abhishek have his own 3BHK flat, where he lives alone.

So this is our hero is.

Let's start,

In the residence of Abhishek,

His mother is so happy today because after 6 months he is coming to home to meet everyone.

Jannat : you remember na mom, that you promised me that you will talk to bhaiya about my further studies from Delhi. (Little nervous, she feels scared of Abhishek's anger).

Because she knows her brother that if he said no to anything, it means no. Nobody can change his decision after that.

Her mom : I remember everything Jannat, and I request you give me time to talk to him when he is in good mood.

Jannat : yeah I know.

Stay tuned.