Outfit of the day of Jannat and Abhishek

They knock the door of Dean's cabin, dean sir allow them to get inside the cabin, when he is busy talking to someone else.

Dean sir looks at Abhishek and he recognize him in a moment, he is well known name in Mumbai and probably he is going to be the minister in next election.

Abhishek : hii sir.

Dean sir : hi mister nigam, have a seat please.

Jannat : good morning sir.

Dean sir : good morning, take a seat, so what would you like to have mister nigam.

Abhishek : nothing for now, she is my sister sir, she aim to be an artist so I suggest her this university.

Dean sir : oh that's great, so what you like to do miss Jannat.

Jannat told about her passion and intrest in artistic field.

Dean sir : okay, may I see your documents and qualifications, as this is the India's best university, so we have a criteria to give admission.

Abhishek remains silent for a minute.

Jannat is feeling nervous.

Dean sir : you have such a great qualifications, but you have to go through our entrance test and then you can take admission in next session. (Told her about rules)

Abhishek : how much the admission cost? (He directly comes to the point)

Jannat : bhaiya.... (Jannat try to stop him)

Dean sir : what are you talking mister nigam, you are himself a public figure, you know it's a corruption and we can't sell admission like this.

Abhishek : I know everything dean sir. Wait....

Abhishek take out his phone and call someone.

Jannat is nervous. But she noticed dean sir is sweating right now, his brother have really a lot of powers in his hand.

He called the chief minister itself.

And give it to dean sir.

Stay tuned.