26

Jannat : haww, you are such a devil you are laughing on me, I hate you, I hate you. I hate you.

Faisal : oh really.

Faisal again move closer to her but this time jannat push him and went out of the car.

Jannat : I am not talking to you Faisal. (She gets angry, it was such a great moment created which he called a joke)

Faisal : ohk sorry. Listen....

Jannat : no. Just go, I am not talking to you.

Faisal : but I have a free day tomorrow, I ask my brother for a leave, so if you have time then we can spend time together tomorrow.

Jannat : uhm....

Faisal : it's okay if you didn't want to.

Jannat : I want but.. Actually my brother didn't allow me to go out on Sunday's. And he will not be at home so I have to be at home.

Faisal : then you can invite me at your home for a coffee. (He winked at her)

Jannat : no... Uhm... I mean.

Faisal : what happened I am not a devil, and you know me, but I can understand you can't call me when you will be alone.

Jannat (in mind) : how will I tell him that the problem is not being alone, but if I called him at my house, he will get to know I am sister of Abhishek nigam.

And if he get scared of Abhishek bhaiya, then it will affect our friendship, by the way I don't know if he knows bhaiya or not.

But I can't take a risk on my friendship with him.

Faisal : okay I am leaving jannat.

Jannat : listen, I don't know how to make a coffee.

Faisal : oh no issues we can have, tea or anything you wish, even cold drink is okay with me.

Jannat : no, what if you invite me at your place, and make a coffee for me.

Stay tuned.