Her mom : don't worry I don't think Abhi will say no for that. And you know your brother very well, he always wish for your happiness.

Jannat : yes mom.

Her mom : now come and help me in kitchen.

Jannat followed her mom.

And finally in evening, when clocks hands shows it's 7 PM. Abhishek reach his home.

As soon he entered, his mother welcomes in with a warm hug.

His mom : how's my child?

Abhishek : look, I am right in front of you mom. (Said with a happy smile,  meeting is family after so long)

He touch his dad's feet.

His dad : so how is everything going on my dear son?

Abhishek : everything is going so Good Dad, I hope the upcoming election will not be tough for me.

His dad : but remember Abhishek never underestimate anyone.

Abhishek : yes dad and I am taking care of it, and I am taking responsibility of every single decision of mine myself.

Jannat : oh my god... Seriously bhaiya, no love for younger sister, you just arrives and you get busy again in these political talks. I always believe it that this politics steal my brother from me. (With a cute but grumpy angry expression)

Abhishek : aww, my dear get angry with me. (Trying to make her up, lovingly)

Jannat : yes a lot.

Abhishek : you know what you didn't have any right to say that.

Jannat : haww, why?

Abhishek : as you should know that and this whole world your brother loves you the most.

Jannat smiled.

Jannat : yeah, that is why you have no time for your sister... Right?

Abhishek : okay okay, sorry... you can scold me later, and you know the what in this whole universe I am only scared of your anger.

Jannat : good for your health. (Said laughing).

Abhishek : yeah yeah I know.

Her mom : okay, jannat you can fight with him later, he is not going anywhere for 10 days so you two continue your argument tomorrow. Right now you go and fresh my child. I will serve dinner then. (Said lovingly).

Stay tuned