one

It is nighttime in Surrey, we see an owl on the street sign "PRIVET DRIVE" and the camera pans to the street with very identical looking brown bricked houses. The owl flies away and an elderly man with crimson robes and a long silvery white beard named Albus Dumbledore walks out of a forest near the street, past a tabby cat standing next to what looks like a shed.

"Minnie is that you?" Sirius askes with a smile.

"Mr Lupin-Black i told you not to call me that." McGonagall scoldes the man.

He takes out his deluminator and activates it. Dumbledore zaps all the light out of the lampposts. He puts away the device and a cat meows. Dumbledore looks down at the cat. "I should have known that you would be here...Professor McGonagall."

"i want one!" Sirius, Ron and the twins shout out.

"It would be good to have when your laying in bed and can't be bothered to go turn off the light." Ron said making everyone agree with him. It really would

The cat silently looks at him, and the camera turns towards a wall. The cat's shadow turns into a woman with a tall hat. There are footsteps and Minerva McGonagall is revealed.

"Minnie!"

"HA i was right."

"yes pads, well done." Remus tells his husband in a patronizing tone.

"Good evening, Professor Dumbledore. Are the rumors true, Albus?" McGonagall asked in a sad tone, tears in her eyes "I'm afraid so, Professor. The good, and the bad" he said in fake sympathy, everything was going to plan. "And the girl?" She asked.

The ones who know what day they are talking about stiffen.

"Hagrid is bringing her."

"Do you think it wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?"

"We'd trust Hagrid with our life" Ron calls out making the giant smile. "Just not with our secrets." Ada whispers. It was well known amongst the four that Hagrid could not keep a secret to save his life, sure he doesn't purposely share them but he just can't stop the words coming out of his mouth.

"Ah, Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life."

"Thank you Professor" he said with a blush, he really is a soft soul.

There is a motor sound, and the two professors look up to see a flying motorcycle coming down from the air. It skids on the street and halts. A large man with shoulder length black hair and beard named Rubeus Hagrid takes off his goggles.

"moony my bike, my beautiful bike, i need a new one." Sirius cries "i want one too." Ada tells her Godfathers. "sure pup."

"No!"

"Professor Dumbledore, Sir. Professor McGonagall." Greeting the two, "No problems, I trust, Hagrid?" Albus asks "No, sir. Little doll fell asleep just as we were flying over Bristol. Won't let go of her stuffed toys." Showing a toy dog, wolf and stag. "Heh. Try not to wake her. There you go." Hagrid hands a baby wrapped in a bundle over to Dumbledore. "Albus, do you really think it's safe, leaving her with these people? I've watched them all day. They're the worst sort of Muggles imaginable. They really are..." McGonagall tries to reason not wanting to leave the girl there. "The only family she has." The headmaster cuts her off.

"What about Remus he's her godfather too and he's just lost everyone, they need each other." McGonagall tries again honestly thinking Remus would do well raising the girl.

"thank you for trying Minnie." Remus said with a sad smile, he wished he could have raised her, practically begged Dumbledore for him to take her in but he wouldn't let him. Due to his condition he knows he couldn't of asked the ministry, it really hurt him and moony, moony had feelings too and he knew he lost his cub.