twenty

It is pitch black, until we see what seems to be a small glow before it dims out. Then, the glow emits again, only bigger and revealing itself to be from a window, and then dims out. During all the while, a dog was heard barking. The glow from the window emits again, only this time, a familiar object was in front of the glow and then it dims out.

Ada has a soft smile on her face remembering her third year. It was her best year to date, though it did have some traumatizing events, it was also the year she gained a family who loved her. And now everyone can see that her father is innocent and as soon as he's cleared Ada wont waste one second to move in with her family.

"Lumos Maxima." It was revealed that Ada is under the bed covers, and the glow is so bright that it lights up the room "Lumos Maxima" She casts the spell again which is the Lumos Maxima. Until he hears a toilet flushing and immediately goes back to sleep just as Vernon opens the door and turns on the light. Ada quickly lies under her covers pretending to be asleep. He looks around in confusion before he turns off the light and closes the door and heads back to his bedroom. With him gone, Ada goes back to what she was doing. "Lumos Maxima" It revealed she was learning the Lumos Maxima from a book. "Lumos Maxima. Lumos Maxima!"

A doorbell ringing sound is heard multiple times. Ada sighs and opens the front door. It is raining outside and Aunt Marge exhales as she brings her umbrella down and gives it to Ada. She passes the foyer into the kitchen where Aunt Petunia stands waiting. Aunt Marge's pet bulldog Ripper is on a leash. Aunt Marge and Aunt Petunia exchange greetings as Ripper lifts up on his hind legs at Aunt Petunia. We then cut to Ada and Uncle Vernon in the foyer, where Ada unfolds a small parchment while Uncle Vernon takes off his car coat.

Ada has a disgusted look on her face at the sight of Marge. "I'm guessing we don't like her pup?" Sirius says noticing the look on her face, Ada just shakes her.

"Uncle Vernon, I need you to sign this form." Ada says holding out her Hogsmeade permission form. "What is it?" Vernon asks with a gruff voice. "Nothing. School stuff."

"Later, perhaps, if you behave."

"I will if she does." She says looking over to the large woman with hatred. "Oh, you're still here, are you?" Aunt Marge says in distaste.

"Yes."

"Don't say 'yes' in that ungrateful way." She hands Ripper's leash over to Petunia "Damn good of my brother to keep you." She goes to Vernon to say something to him "She'd have been straight to an orphanage if she'd been dumped on my doorstep, Vernon."

Ada was already holding her tongue, itching to say something but she really needs Vernon to sign her permission slip.

Laughter is heard nearby. Hearing that, Aunt Marge looks delighted. She walks up to the couch, where the laughter has come from Ada's tubby cousin Dudley, who is watching TV and eating snacks "Is that my Dudders? Is that my little neffy-pooh?" Marge says grabbing him from behind, kissing his head over and over and pinching his cheeks.

"Awe is that my little Addy-pooh?" Sirius mocks copying the woman's actions as everyone around him laughed. Ada looks like she wants to kill the man, slapping his hands away she grumbles out "Get off." But she still smiles slightly.

"Take Marge's suitcase upstairs." Vernon orders, Ada gives a tight nod already done with the evening "Okay."

The Dursleys where sat around the table eating, while Ada was cleaning up after them. Marge placed a gravy smothered plate down for the dog. "Finish that off for Mummy. Good boy, Rhippy-pooh." She coos as the dog licks the plate clean.

Dudley eats not taking his eyes off of the tv while Vernon walks in with a bottle and glass in hand. "Can I tempt you, Marge?"

"Just a small one. Excellent nosh, Petunia." Marge says snapping her fingers at Ada pointing to the plate on the floor. Vernon slowly pours the drink "A bit more. Usually just a fry up for me, what with 12 dogs." She laughs and Petunia gives a light chuckle. "Just a bit more. That's a boy." Marge says taking the glass out of Vernon's hand, she takes a big sip "Ah! You wanna try a little drop of brandy? A little drop of brandy-brandy windy-wandy for Rippy-pippy-pooh?" She says lowing her glass to the dog as he drinks it.