three

Hagrid and Ada walked down the streets of London when Ada started to read her letter "All students must be equipped with...one standard size two pewter cauldron and may bring if they desire either an owl, a cat or a toad. Could we find all this in London?" She asked the Giant "If you know where to go." He said not at all sounding ominous. They walk towards a corner store and as they get closer, the sign above it has "The Leaky Cauldron" magically appearing. They enter the Leaky Cauldron. There was music and several patrons that are speaking to each other.

"Ah, Hagrid! The usual, I presume?" The barkeeper Tom asked "No thanks, Tom. I'm on official Hogwarts business today. Just helping young Ada here buy her school supplies." He told the man with a smile "Bless my soul. It's Ada Potter." The pub immediately goes silent and everyone notices.

"Wow i've never seen the place so quite." Bill Weasley says making everyone agree, the leaky cauldron was always loud full of drunken wizards and witches.

A man comes up and shakes Ada's hand making the girl give him an odd look "Welcome back, Miss. Potter, welcome back." Then a witch comes up and shakes Ada's hand, as well. "Doris Crockford, Miss. Potter. I can't believe I'm meeting you at last."

"You look so awkward bambi." Sirius laughs as his husband whacks his arm "How bout you go to a place you've never been before and everyone starts shaking your hand." Ada says raising her eyebrows looking into his eyes "touché"

A man in robes with a turban on his head appears. It is Professor Quirrell. "Ada P-potter. C-can't tell you how pleased I am to meet you." Quirrell stutters but Ada just stares at him, his stutter seems forced "Hello, Professor. I didn't see you there. Ada, this is Professor Quirrell. He'll be your Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts." Hagrid introduces the man as Ada just hums sticking out her hand for the man to shake but he just ignores it. "F-fearfully fascinating subject. N-not that you need it, e-eh, Potter? Heheh."

Ada didn't trust the man he seems to shifty for her liking, she's always had good intuition with this stuff, she was going to keep an eye on his actions for the school year.

"CONSTANT VIGILANCE!" Moody shouts making everyone jump forgetting the man was there.

"Yes, well, must be going now. Lots to buy. Heh." Hagrid said while Ada was still glaring at the man. The two leave into a back room winery in front of a brick wall. "See, Ada, you're famous!" He tells the girl.

"Shit way of being famous." Ada says as Mattheo hugs her, everyone seems to forget when she defeated the dark lord she also lost everyone.

"But why am I famous, Hagrid? All those people back there, how do they know who I am?" Ada askes confused "I'm not exactly sure I'm the right person to tell you that, Ada." Hagrid taps the brick wall clockwise with his umbrella. The blocks then magically shift and open up to reveal a hidden, busy street called Diagon Alley. "Welcome, Ada, to Diagon Alley." Ada grins broadly eyes wide with amazement and curiosity as they step into the street and walk down it. An owl screeches. "Here's where you'll get your quills and ink, and over there all your bits and bobs for doing your wizardry."

Remus and Sirius were staring at the screen with a bittersweet look they are glad they got to see her reaction but they wished that James and Lily were here to see it.

Ada is amazed as they pass by shops and owls and bats. The camera pans on a broom store, where a group of boys are crowded around a shiny broom. "It's a world class racing broom. Look at it, it's the new Nimbus 2000! It's the fastest model yet." the camera pans to see the broom's model name on the handle.

Ada smiles at the image of her first broom.

Ada and Hagrid continue walking down Diagon Alley when she realises "But, Hagrid, how am I going pay for all this? I haven't got money." Hagrid then tells the girl "Well, there's your money, Ada." he points to a tall, white, marble building, Gringotts Bank "Gringotts, the Wizard Bank. T'aint no place safer, 'cept perhaps Hogwarts."