five

Later, Percy is leading the Gryffindors to the staircase tower. "Gryffindors, follow me, please. Keep up. Thank you." Percy calls out as the first years follow "Ravenclaws, follow me. This way."

"This is the most direct path to the dormitories. Oh, and keep an eye on the staircases...they like to change." The camera pans up and we see a vast amount of staircases, people walking on them, and some switching places."Keep up, please, and follow me. Quickly now, come on. Come on."

"Oi perc let them look around a bit." Charlie tells his brother.

They begin walking up the stairs, several of the portraits began greeting them "Seamus, that picture's moving!" Neville called out "Look at that one, Ada!" Ron said pointing at a painting "I think she fancies you." She teased.

"Oh, look! Look! Who's that girl?"

"Welcome to Hogwarts."

"Who's that?"

A bit later on the seventh floor, They are in the corridor leading to Gryffindor Tower. They come up to a large painting of a large woman in a pink dress. She is known as "The Fat Lady". "Password?" she askes Percy then answers "Caput Draconis." The Fat Lady smiles and nods in confirmation. The painting opens up to reveal a doorway in the wall, leading to Gryffindor Tower. "Follow me, everyone. Keep up, quickly, come on."

"Oh, wow." Inside the common room "Gather 'round here. Welcome to the Gryffindor Common Room. Boy's dormitories, upstairs and down to your left. Girls, the same on your right. You'll find that your belongings have already been brought up."

"It looks so homely." A first year Slytherin says as all the Gryffindors puff out their chests proudly.

Later at midnight. Ada is sitting by a window in her pj's, with Hedwig. She pets the owl and looks out the window, sighing with content, knowing that she will love it here at Hogwarts.

It is morning at Hogwarts, Ada and Ron are running in the corridors, because they are late for Transfiguration class. In the class, a tabby cat is sitting on a desk. Ada and Ron rush in; Hermione rolls her eyes in annoyance because they're late for class.

"Whew, we made it. Can you imagine the look on old McGonagall's face if we were late?" Ron sighs in relief. The cat jumps off the desk and transforms into Professor McGonagall, The two jaws drop. "That was bloody brilliant."

"Thank you for that assessment, Mr. Weasley. Perhaps if I were to transfigure Miss. Potter and yourself into a pocketwatch, that way one of you might be on time."

"We got lost."

"Then perhaps a map? I trust you don't need one to find your seats."

"Minnie don't be harsh it's their first day." Sirius says

"No one else was late Mr. Lupin-Black." She tells the man causing him to pout, she got him there.

Later on, inside Snape's potions classroom, the students are chattering, sitting near steaming cauldrons. The door slams open and Snape comes rushing in.

"There will be no foolish wand waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that is potion making. However, for those select few..." looks at Draco, who smiles "who possess the predisposition, I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory and even put a stopper...in death."

Draco raises his eyebrows. Snape sees Ada, writing what Snape said in his lecture down, in, his view, not paying attention. "Then again, maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts in possession of abilities so formidable that you feel confidant enough to not...pay...attention." Hermione nudges Ada, finally making her look up to the Professor. Snape then walks to where he can speak to Ada more properly.