eleven

Fred walks to the window and opens it to unlock the door "Come on. Okay, come on. Shhh! Shhh!" checks that the coast is clear then beckons the others inside. "Okay, come on.""Do you think it'd be all right if we had some of this?" Ron askes looking at the food on a plate George is half smiles "Yeah, Mum would never know."

Molly glares at her son who smiles sheepishly "Sorry mum."

"It's not much, but it's home" Ron's muffled voice full of food calls out behind the girl "I think it's...brilliant". She really did, it was so homely and full of memories . Ron looks up. Sees Ada's mesmerized face. Ron slowly smiles.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?"They all nearly jump out of their skin.

So does everyone in the hall.

Mrs. Weasley stands in the doorway, furious. They all hide the breakfast rolls behind their backs with wide eyes. She smiles sweetly at Ada "Ada, how wonderful to see you, dear." Mrs. Weasley turns back to Fred, George and Ron. "Beds empty! No note! Car gone! You could've died! You could've been seen!" She turns back to Ada. "Of course, I don't blame you, Ada, dear."

"They were starving her, Mum! There were bars on her window!"

"Well, you'd best hope that I don't put bars on your window, Ronald Weasley!" She glares at her son who gulps.

"Sorry Ada dear, I thought Ron was lying." Molly held a guilty look. Ada just waves her off saying it was fine.

Mrs. Weasley starts softening instantly. "Come on, Ada. Time for a spot of breakfast."

They where all sat the the table eating breakfast when Ginny is walking down the stairs. "Mummy. Have you seen my jumper--"

"Awe it's little gin gin." Ada coos at the girl teasing her "Shhh." Ginny grumbles embarrassed.

"Yes dear. It was on the cat" Mrs. Weasley states. Ginny looked wide eyed at Ada "Hello." She smiles at the little ginger who just squeaks and runs off. "W-what did I do?"

"Ginny. Been talking about you all summer. Dead annoying, really."

"Oi Ron don't act like you haven't either." George counters as Fred starts teasing quoting Ron. "Yeah all summer was. 'Oh did you know Ada Potter is my best friend.' 'Yeah and then me and my friend Ada Potter by the way. You know the chosen one did this.' He would go on and on and on."

Ron's face was now beet red as Ada looked at him with a smirk. "Oh really?"

The hall filled with laughter once more. "Ron's my number one fan." The girl teases as he rolls his eyes.

Mr. Weasley comes in. "Morning, Weasleys"

"Morning, Dad" The twins and Ron greet. "Morning Arthur!" Molly greets her husband. "What a night. Nine raids. Nine!" Arthur Weasley marvels sitting at the head of the table. Ada looks to Ron confused "Raids?"

"Dad works in the Ministry of Magic. In the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Office. Dad loves Muggles. Thinks they're fascinating"

"Well now. Who are you?" Arthur askes noticing a new face at the table. "Oh, sorry sir. I'm Ada, sir, Ada Potter, nice to meet you."

"Good Lord, are you really? Ron's told us all about you, of course. When did she get here?"

Mrs. Weasley replied darkly "This morning. Your sons flew that enchanted car of yours to Surrey and back last night"

"Did you really! How'd it go?!" He askes with an impressed voice. Mr. Weasley catches Mrs. Weasley's eye. Fred, George, Ron and Ada are hiding their laughter. "Oh, it..." The four trail off not knowing what to say.