twenty-two

The train whistles while Mrs. Weasley runs up, Scabbers in hand "Ron, Ron! Oh for goodness' sake! Don't loose him" She tells the boy handing him Scabbers waving him off as the train leaves the station.

"I didn't mean to blow her up. I just.. lost control." Ada tells her friends as they try to find a compartment. "Brilliant." Ron chuckles.

"It really was." Ron smiles.

"Honestly Ron, it's not funny. Ada was lucky not to e expelled."

"Think I was lucky not to be arrested."

"I still think it was brilliant." Ron says as they pull up to a compartment that holds a sleeping man.

"Moony, Moony! Look It's you!" Sirius says with a giddy smile slapping his husband on the arm. "Yes pads, I know, I was there." He smiles, shaking his head at his husbands antics. "In our compartment too." Sirius says.

"Your compartment?" Hermione asks.

"Yeah. Our compartment. We always used that one, ever since we were eleven. Even has our initials carved into it."

Ada lit up at that and turns to her friends and boyfriend. "We are so doing that." Ron and Mattheo nod eagerly while Hermione looks a bit apprehensive. "Miss. Potter you will not vandalize the train." McGonagall says with a sternly. "Oh, of course not Minnie. I'd never even attempt to do such a thing." Ada tells her shaking her head. Minerva just sighs knowing Ada will as soon as she steps foot on the train.

"Come on. Everywhere else is full." Hermione says walking in. The three go to sit down when Ron asks "Who do you think that is?"

"Professor R.J. Lupin." Hermione answers while Ron looks at her in shock "Do you everything? How is it she knows everything?" Ada just shrugs, she doesn't even question it anymore. "It's on his suitcase, Ronald." She says pointing up. "Oh."

"Do you really think he's asleep?" Ada asks looking over to Remus who had his face covered by his coat. "Think so, yeah." Hermione says, Ada gets up "I've got to tell you something." She says about to shut the door but stops when she spots her new friend walking past.

Ada grabs Mattheo by the shirt pulling him into the compartment. "What the fuck?!" He yells out in surprise stumbling in as Ada shuts the door. Ron and Hermione look at each other in confusion, silently questioning why Ada just dragged the dark lords son into their compartment.

"Language." She teases giving the boy a cheeky smile, Mattheo gives her a look "You swear all the time." Ada then gasps dramatically placing her hand on her heart, "No I fucking don't." The curly haired boy just looks at her with a blank expression while she smiles sheepishly realizing she just proved his point.

People in the hall start chuckling at the girl knowing she swears like a sailor. "Bambi, your just like Moony." Sirius laughs, Remus looks to his husband with offence, "I don't swear, stop spouting shit." Sirius just laughs harder while shaking his head.

"So is their any reason to why you kidnapped me?" He questions as Ron and Hermione silently watch the scene infront of them. "What? Am I not allowed to see my new bestie."

"Never ever call me your 'bestie' again." He tells her sternly looking deep into her doe eyes. And of course Ada took the staring as a challenge and looked deep into his brown eyes, not blinking but silently fuming at how nice his eyelashes are. The two stood there for a minute in silence both refusing to look away.

Hermione then clears her throat causing Mattheo to look over to her. "Ha! I win." Ada cheers before dragging the boy down by his arm to get him to sit next to her. "Bloody hell woman stop dragging me." He grunts sitting on the blue seats. The four just sit there in silence for a while, Ada awkwardly looks around tapping her fingers. "Shit! Can someone just say something." She snaps hating the silence that caused her ears to ring.