Map of Eloria

Caladrielle is a fertile and peaceful land, with Haldor, the human territory coexisting in harmony under its light magic

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Caladrielle is a fertile and peaceful land, with Haldor, the human territory coexisting in harmony under its light magic. However, Caledor, the dwarven lands, poses a constant threat to Caladrielle's prosperity and security, with its dwarven king always seeking to expand his wealth and influence at the expense of his neighbors. 

Aerendir, on the other hand, is a dark and brooding land and is often at odds with Albion, but the two countries are united in their desire to dominate the surrounding lands. There are frequent skirmishes between Caladrielle and Aerendir along their borders, with occasional larger battles. Haldor often collaborates with Caladrielle to maintain their autonomy and resist aggression from Aerendir.

Avalon, located in the middle of the ocean, maintains a neutral stance and trades with both sides. The magical academy of Elindar has existed on this island nation for millennia. Avalon plays a pivotal role in conflicts, using its naval power to control the sea lanes and launch raids on both sides to maintain its independence. 

Cities to come soon! Tell me what you think of this map! It was very fun to make.

Dark Enchantmentजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें