Prelude

Hello dear readers, or as I shall refer to readers of the Chronicles of Eloria, my little mages (as you will soon find out why! 🤭)

This story is one that I have been dreaming of for longer than I can count, as I am sure many of my fellow maladaptive daydreamers can relate to. 

A few things to note: this is my first "go" at this novel, and I plan to make this book one out of three in the Chronicles of Eloria trilogy. There will be typos, plotholes, and I'm sure other things TBD. I'm hoping to self-publish this series ultimately but my goal here on Wattpad is to interact with the people who are reading my work! I plan to upload longer chapters in broken-up sections here to make reading easier on the go.

My writing is highly inspired by high fantasy elements from Tolkien and C.S. Lewis, as well as the romance, drama, and character-driven plot points of Sarah J Maas's books.

There are many themes in this book that are near and dear to me, including chosen and found family, the enemies-to-lovers trope and all it entails(but much more complicado in this story, fear not!), prophecies, magic, and badass women. 

Sound like fun? 

Oh, and I love TikTok almost as much as I love writing. I'll be posting there regularly to update you on the writing process, make videos about the chapters, and funny videos about the characters and plot points. Follow me there: @solaraestelbooks (and if you've come from TikTok, please let me know!)

And now....for character art!

Eira Jodefyren🔥

King Darian Aralorne 🖤

Note: artwork is not my own and is found on Pinterest. Credit will be given to artists as possible.

Farewell, little mages. 🖤✨