🌿4

Twisting the door knob I slowly made my way into the house towards my bedroom.

Thank god, they are out for business trips.

Freshening up I changed into some comfywear as I lied down on the bed.

Numerous thoughts were jumbled up in my head.

But I got distracted from thinking about them after a couple of minutes as my stomach rumbled signalling me to grab something.

I returned with a hot bowl of ramyeon and decided to watch something to ease off my mind.

After some searching, I finalized on watching Judge Vs. Judge, basically to kill some time before 5 pm.

~[HAEYOON]

5:10 a.m.

A numbening bodyache greeted me as I fluttered open my eyes. But soon after checking the time, I practically jumped out of my bed and dashed towards the washroom, mentally cursing my dumb self for oversleeping.

Completing my daily routine, I put on my work attire and packed my school bag for the day and checked the time.

Tons of notifications are flooding over my phone's screen but I do not dare opening them.

Sighing I decided to help myself with some breakfast. I knew it won't be any use of checking the fridge but dang, I love clinging onto my last hope for finding something there.

As expected. My hungry self devoured the last drops of milk last night so that leaves my fridge absolutely empty.

'Perfect. A perfect start to the morning.' I muttered under my breath as I slung my backpack over my shoulders and marched out of the house.

I crushed and threw my orange juice cup that I grabbed from a vending machine earlier.

Wiping my mouth I checked inside the café.

Talking about this café. It's not something I love to do, but it's something I gotta do to get myself a decent life.
You may ask why I hate my job. Café life sounds so cozy, right?

Well, that's not the case for everyone.

Let's just say, the only reason I am still working here is because no one would hire a high-schooler but this one is newly opened and they are in dire need of workers so yeah, that brings me here.

'Why do they even keep morning shifts when nobody comes at this hour...' I muttered inside my head.

Even though I just got up I was still feeling sleepy.

Gosh I shouldn't have stayed up late.

I decided to clean the already cleaned tables in order to prevent myself from passing out.

Grabbing the mop, I started my work.

Not long after I was done cleaning three tables than I heard the chiming of the bell.

'...woah finally.' I thought as I tried to calm down my introvert self and greet the customer.

Giving him one of my 'work-oriented' smiles I walked towards the counter.

He was a student. A student of Seoul International High School to be precise.

'...woah he goes to the same school but how come I never noticed him? He so handsome oh my-' I mentally slapped myself for thinking too much.