🌿14

TIME SKIP~NEXT MORNING

~[HAEYOON]

I woke up as I felt the warm sun rays over my skin.

I wasn't in the mood to get up right now because even though my pillow was on the harder side, it somehow made me feel comfortable.

It made me feel warm and protected.

I smiled to myself with eyes still closed as I went on face the other side and that's when a weird odour hit my nostrils.

My eyebrows creased together as I sniffed to recognize the scent.

Men's cologne!?

How tf?

I shot open my eyes as I scanned the room to make sure it was MINE while I stayed rock stiff in my position.

It was indeed my room.

But why is my pillow so tough?

Wait a min.

WHY IS A GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING HAND ON MY WAIST!!?

My eyes widened in horror as soon as I realized that I was sleeping with someone, a male figure to be precise.

Without a second thought, I punched the chest of the person thinking of him as the intruder.

His arm loosened my torso as he groaned in pain. I took the opportunity to spring up to reach for a pillow ready to attack him, only to realize then who it was.

All the incidents from last night flowed into my mind.

I instantly covered my mouth as I saw him groaning in pain.

"Ah Haeyoon-ah....why do you have that much strength?"

"Oops....I forgot.. hehe..um sorry."

"Ayy it's okay-"

"Hey did you sleep on this bed actually??? For real??????"

"Uh...yes? I did..? Why are you asking though? Wait, what's with that face huh?"

I didn't realise that I was looking like a ripened tomato right now.

"N-nothing. I-its just that uh..-"

"That what? That you're sleeping with a man?"

I briefly took a glance at him before looking down to my lap and chewing my lower lip.

"Yoonie-ah, you said you always considered me as your friend and now you're being shy in front of your friend? Really?" I didn't look up to him but the surprise and disappointment was quite evident in his voice.

"N-no Jeonghan... i-its not wh-"

"Then why are you suddenly being so awkward with me? You confidently vocalized your views about me and everything yesterday and now you're being shy because I hugged you for a few hours? This is not even the first time I'm sleeping on your bed. I know this place as much as I know mine. Tell me, what's wrong?"

For a few minutes I didn't say anything.

It's true that we had sleepovers at each other's place a number of times when we were kids.