🌿Epilogue🌿

Exam day.

Everyone sat down calmly, some a bit nervous as the question papers were being distributed.

The clock ticked, the pencils scribbled.

No distractions, no voices at all. Just a class jotting their whole synopsis of life race down.

The clock stopped, the scribbles died down.

Pencils went down. Papers were collected. Almost everyone went circled into their groups discussing answers, some went to grab refreshments.

Results day.

Everyone hustled to the school student notice board to find out the topper.

It was him. No surprise though.

"Wow, senior is so hot."

"But didn't he rape his best friend?"

"Owh c'mon girl, he's so hot that girls will gladly want to be raped by him."

"Hey Joshua! Bro you topped again! Congratulations bro!"

"Yeah thanks." He went back to putting his head down on the desk.

"He looks tired, let him sleep. He has worked his ass off for this day." Seungkwan moved the others outside.

Bell rung, indicating the end of school hours of the juniors and the end of high-school life of the seniors.

Grabbing his backpack, he walked out of the campus. Forever.

Before reaching home, he made a stop at a familiar coffee shop.

'CLOUD 9'.

"One cappuccino please."

"Coming right up. Your name sir."

"Joshua Hong."

"Alright. That will be $2.62- Oh wait, you're a student? Would you like the student coupon? There's a 4.5% off on coffee so it will be $2.50-"

"I'd like to pay the full price."

"O-oh are you sure?"

"Yes. Here you go."

"O-oh thank you sir. And here's your coffee. Anything else?

"No."

She counted the money twice.

$2.62 . No more, no less.

"Weird person to not accept discounts..." she thought as she saw the customer nonchalantly sipping his coffee alone looking outside the big window.

Yet she didn't know that the coffee already tasted salty because of the tears that had dropped off his eyes in it. He was looking outside just to calm his broken, burning throat, or precisely his heart, from the saltiness.

Who said mathematics is baseless? It has use in practical life.

Just how a bad start does not always have a bad ending, a good start does not always end up good too. Probability principles work here too duh.

 Probability principles work here too duh