🌿21

⚠️ Trigger warning : // Mentions of bully1ng, r@pe.

----------------------------------------------------------‐---------------------------------------

A month later...

~[HAEYOON]

The possibilities that once seemed a vague delusion in my mind had now become a reality.

Yes, I'm talking about my life.

Who would have thought that the 'Hong Jisoo' a.k.a, the most handsome guy to roam on the campus to become my best friend in the most unexpected way?

Or that for me and Jeonghan to be back on good terms again?

Well yeah, that's where we're.

But despite all of the evens there's one odd that has been icking my gut ever since our excursion trip got over.

It is of Jeonghan.

For some reason, my mind couldn't help but reiterate the his words of that day.

I'm not sure if it was because of the hour or the actual depth of the line that gave me a creepy-ish vibe about him.

Class still had a few more minutes to go but I was already zoning out.

The bell rung at last making me sigh out of relief. I heard my seatmate chuckling because of it.

"What's so funny?" I asked without looking in the eyes as I arranged the books back in my bag.

"How come you get tired of English classes?" He said amidst his contagious small laughs.

"Ayo look, not everyone got English terminologies rolling out of their tongues like you Mr. Jo Hong, alright? Now move, I'll grab a quick drink. I'm hungry."

"Alright Misaś. Although, Jo Hong.......you know what, it sounds more like the name of a cult. Can't you change it-"

"Might even start one." I stuck out my tongue at him and ran off into the corridor before he could even catch up with me.

"One strawberry milk and one choco milk please."

"Alright that will be $1.40 ."

Giving the amount to the cashier, I grabbed the two bottles and walked away.

There was still quite some time for the next class to start so I decided to roam the school for a bit.

Not much people were there in the corridor because other classes were still going on.

Seeing the junior classes going on somewhat gave me nostalgia.

Just a few more months, and then I'll no longer be walking down this hallway.