🌿20

a week later...

~[HAEYOON]

So much happened, so much changed over these few months.

Never had I thought that I could free myself from the clasps of Seolhyun and Yerin, but now I could.

Never had I thought that I could be friends be Jeonghan again, never had I thought that he would trust me.

Never had I thought that I could get get back my reputation and respect.

But now, it was all there. And thanks would be too less to describe my gratitude to the one and only person who made all of this possible, Joshua.

The other day he revealed to me the real reason of him shutting me off all of a sudden. Turns out that the texts I sent him on the day I had gone out with Jeonghan were actually read by his dad and since his dad and Yerin's dad are business partners so they wanted both him and Yerin to be "best friends" and thereafter they can handle the business as partners as well later on. He was limited by his dad's dead-end consequences so yeah he had no choice.

Talking of Jeonghan.

Well, I don't know why, he is so weirdly quiet. I mean, I was aware of his anger and everything but still I forgave him. Shouldn't I be the one who should cut off ties with him? But then again, I just can't disown my childhood best friend like that.

Today is the day where we'll be going to the Cypress Woods for our 3 days-2 nights excursion. And as usual, I'm running to the school campus.

"Haeyoon hurry up! Why are you so late?" Mrs Hwang scolded me as she saw me running.

"Sorry ma'am." I bowed apologetically as I entered the bus looking for a seat.

Crap. All I saw were asses on seats. Isn't there an empty one for me?

Until I saw a hand rising up and calling me out, well technically embarrassing me.

"Hola Cecilia, you got a seat here!"

Joshua Hong, the usual. As much as I love him, I still can't stand his weirdass gothic nicknames.

Shaking my head, I went and sat beside him and that's how our journey started.

"I swear I'll perform an autopsy on that little brain of yours someday." I said flaring my nostrils while all he did was give me his signature bunny smile.

"I'll punch out your teeth too!"

"But then again you'll be crying out because you'll hurt your hand."

"You think I'm that fragile? Huh excuse me sir, I have strength, you know?" I said while folding my biceps to show him my muscles.

Heh.

"Oh my, I'm so scared!" he said making a frightened face to which I responded by a victorious grin.

"The WWE fighter who won two matches against SpongeBob and Doraemon is here."

What the now.

I instantly started hitting his arm, well not too hard but not too light as well.

"Aish sorry sorry! I promise I won't tease you again! Ow! It hurts!" He winced his eyes.

"Serves you right for telling me I'm weak." I hmphed, "does it hurt?"