🌿11

TIME SKIP~NEXT MORNING

~[HAEYOON]

I had a hard time to sleep throughout the night.

He literally asked me out to go to the arcade, treated me with pizza, gave me the huge plushies in exchange for nothing and above all...he hugged me.

I fucking slept like a deadass bitch in his room and he didn't get angry about it!

Instead he comforted me when I was afraid and crying.

I thought he would think of me as a complete psycho for wailing out like that but instead he became much more clingy towards me.

I mean, I ain't complaining about it though.

But how in the holy jesus am I gonna control my feelings for him if he continues being like this!?

'Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!' Screaming into the pillow I hid my face as I rolled over to my side.

"You tell me, is he just being fruity or is he really this much romantic ?" I talked to the bunny and panda plushies and slept with me the whole night and witnessed the whole sorcery of my crazy personality.

"Aish, Haeyoon you need to get yourself together."

I finally got up and glanced at my phone screen.

4:30 a.m.

"Should I text him?" I debated as I kept his chat open.

"I think I should." I typed a 'good morning' but still glitched over tapping the send button.

He might think me being corny..

After 10 more minutes of going through trials in my mind, I ultimately gave up on the idea of texting him.

"I'm gonna meet him at the café anyways." Consoling myself I went inside the washroom to get myself ready.

...for another war, I suppose.

...

It was 5 am sharp when I opened the café door. I've been arriving here a bit too early these days only to grab a few extra minutes of chatting with him. Though usually no one comes at this hour but it's just Seolhyun who destroys the mood of talking.

Grabbing the mop I began wiping the tables as I idiotly smiled at the thought of him.

From time to time, I checked the clock.

No sign of him.

"Missing someone, bestie?"

I froze hearing that voice.

"Are you missing that little boy of yours? What was his name again...Joshua Hwang, right?"

"Hong. Joshua Hong." I replied quietly as I continued mopping.

"Ah yes. Oopsie! Did I annoy you?" She laughed off hysterically.

"Your homework is done and kept over there if you came here looking for that." I still wasn't looking at her.