🌿12

⚠ Trigger warning : // Mention of murders, de@ths.

————————————————————————————————————————

~[JEONGHAN]

"Hey Mingyu." I walked up to him after all the students had left the school campus.

"Yeah?" He stopped walking and turned around to face me.

"Will your dad be available in the evening, at around uh...6:30-7 pm?"

Mingyu's father was the chief superintendent of SMPA so I could easily ask for his favour.

Because I awaited for this day for 6 long years...to give justice to her death.

"Uh... probably yes. What do you need him for?"

"To trace the killer." My voice sounded as if it fell into a deep gorge.

"Oh why do you need to trace though? She roams everyday in front of us-"

"That's what I need your father for."

Mingyu suddenly blocked my way and spoke in a serious tone.

"I don't get you. You could've easily got her arrested all through these years then why are you asking my father's schedule so that he can definitely arrest her?"

I sighed.

"Let's just say, the story got a major plot twist. And I'll be unfurling the twist to see the truth for myself. So please, talk to your father about Jiyeon's murder case and ask him if he can come today at Cloud 9 café with backup at around 6:45 pm, for there might be an arrest today." I breathed heavily as I spoke out.

"O-okay, I will let him know."

"And also, I have a request."

"Shoot it."

"Please do not accompany him-"

"What the hell, Han?"

"I know, but I want to handle this myself for now. I'll let you guys know every little detail of it once I'm successful."

"But-"

"Mingyu please. I want to see it for myself for now. You gotta go home and convince your dad."

"Alright. As much as I don't want to, I have to go to talk it out with dad. But you gotta tell me everything about this bullshit."

Nodding my head, I smiled mildly as I said, "You have my word."

He gave me a thumbs up and drove off.

Buckling the seatbelt, I sighed as my hands held the steering wheel too tightly while driving back home.

This is gonna be big.

Plopping upon the bed, I took out my phone and searched for that video and played it over 10 times.

As much as it was painful for me to watch it, it was much more painful to see an innocent soul getting hate and framed because of my fear and stubbornness.

Silence filled the room except for the constant ticking of the clock.

Wonwoo and Seungkwan had been to Cloud 9 café earlier and they said it's evening hours opens from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm.