Parting Gift

"But I really want to go with you" She whines before a pair of slender arms wrap around my waist, tugging me away from my bags. "And I've told you, Grell. It's too dangerous" I sigh moving in her arms to face her. "What would I do if one of my idiot brothers scarred your pretty face" I hum cupping her face in my hands. "If you're good while I'm away and take good care of Ciel. I'm sure you would be rewarded". "Oh, and what would this reward entail" She grins, a faint blush staining her cheeks as she leans down to my eye level. "Well," I sweetly smile, sliding my hands up her face and into her hair. "I'm sure you have a good imagination" I finish. 

Her next movements were fast. Her hands grabbed my thighs hoisting me up so I was looking down at her. "I have more than a good imitation" She grins, moving a hand to roughly pull my face towards hers. "So don't you get hurt down there or ill be forced to use it". 

The dangerous glint in her eyes was more than enough to spur me on. Our lips met as her grip on my thigh tightened. No words were exchanged as I sunk further into her lips, a surprised moan leaving me as she roughly yanked my head back by my hair. "The least I can give you is a parting gift" She chuckled running her tongue against the base of my throat. A confused moan left me as I was dropped on the bed, Grell still tightly pressed against my body. 

a/n: still debating whether the next bit will be fluff or spice but will put in a warning if I decide spice.