Confess

Your Pov

Grell had insisted on doing my hair and make up. My hair left down sweeping against my skin, my lips a dark shade of red. "What are you wearing?" I utter shocked at Grell's lack of dress. "Well you are a young lady you will need someone too chaperone" Grell smirks. Her hair was pulled back and her usual red coat replaced with a suit. "R-right" I stutter rushing to the bathroom to get changed. My heart can't take this, I internally groan as I slide the silk fabric over my skin. (Dress above)

----

People flitted around socializing, as we entered the hall. "Can you see him" Grell, whispers. I looked down to my black heels, releasing a sigh. "I see him" softly reply, refusing to meet Grell's gaze. "Would you care to dance?" A young man suddenly cut in. "Of course" I smile, jumping at the chance to escape Grell's questions. Not even noticing the glare Grell sent the young man.

"So you know Grell" The young man states, as he lead me out onto the floor. "Unfortunately. I assume you must be a reaper" I smirk, noticing his unusually green eyes. "Correct, demoness" He snickers. "I assume you also have feelings for him" He teases, his arm winding around my waist as her grabs my hand. "Seems that everyone is aware of this" I shrug looking up at the yellow and black haired man. "Will you at least introduce yourself before digging around" I chuckle, sliding my hand up his arm and onto his shoulder. "Ronald Knox but you can call me your wing-man" He winks, causing me to stifle a giggle.

"A wing man" I hum matching his steps as he picks up speed. "I've heard you know how to waltz but can you tango" He grins, pulling me flush against him. "How scandalous" I teasingly gasp. "That's the plan" He laughs. "Lead the way then"

He lifts his hand towards the band, giving them a sort of single. The movements were sharp, a quick drop as i slid my foot out to the side. Slowly pulling it back in as I was pulled upwards by my hands, my body grazing Ronald's. "Good thing I'm into dick's not chicks" He quietly snickers in my ear. "Lovely" I chuckle hooking my left leg around his right as he quickly dipped me.

I managed to catch sight of Grell over Ronald's Shoulder. Her eyes held something I couldn't quite read, yet the moment my brother and Ciel appeared at her side the look vanished as all of her attention was redirected to Sebastian. "I need a drink" I murmur, grabbing Ronald's hand and walking off in the opposite direction of Grell.

"Grell's an idiot but she'll figure it out eventually. I mean she looked like she was about to murder me" Ronald tried to console me. "I appreciate the positive view but I'm okay. I've already accepted my role as the friend" I bitterly chuckle downing a glass of wine. "I have to quickly check in with my boss. Stay out of trouble till I get back, okay" He sighs, kissing my forehead. "You're too cute to be sad".

I lost track of how many glasses of wine I had consumed. The world was a little fuzzy and I couldn't think straight. I danced with many people, their faces never sticking as I moved from man to man as they cut in.

"You're a bit of a mess my dear" A voice hums pulling me against their chest. "You would to if you had to watch the one you love, love everyone else" I hiccup, wrapping my arms around their neck. "Then he's a fool and you're better off without him" The masculine voice hums beside my ear. "How about you fall for me instead" he whispers, his breath fanning my face. "W-what?" I mumble in my drunken haze, not being able to make out his face or anything, just a black suit. "You heard me. Fall for me, let me adore you" His hands snaking up the split in my dress as he dips me. "Be mine"

-----

I awoke with a groan my head ached and my feet were tender. "How did I get home?" I murmur, stretching my arms upwards, only to realize an arm was laying across my waist, a face snuggled against my nightgown clad chest.