Fake It Till You Make It

"Your mother certainly is a busy Demoness" Grell snorts wriggling her eyebrows. "You're telling me, not including Sebastian there are eight others". A sigh escapes my lips, just the thought of those idiots caused a headache. "All older brothers, wee Beelzebub is a tad more obsessed with his younger sister than the rest of us" Bassy cuts in a large smirk gracing his face. "Yea just a 'tad', you know just a tad too much that every male that takes an interest in me suddenly dies or goes missing" I deadpan, showing Sebastian how utterly unimpressed with his face I was.

"Anyway. The eldest of my brothers wanted to turn me. My father didn't want that and had actually made a deal with my mother to prevent it. With father's early demise, the deal was never fulfilled and the ban on me was lifted" I explain grabbing a few things from the pantry. "Beel was the only one to gain anything from his death". "Your family's a mess darling" Grell chuckles, sliding her glasses back onto her face.

"There are already multiple obstacles. Are you sure you are wanting to do this (f/n)?" "I don't really have a choice do I. It's only a matter of time before he shows up looking for me" I groan, tipping a few ingredients into a bowl. "I don't get why he can't just get himself a partner like the other brothers". "Its probably because no one wants to put up with his overbearing obsession" Bassy gleefully informs the others. 

"As much as I'd like too I can't just kill him either. Our only option is either to marry him off to someone or lock him up. Both options near impossible" I huff, placing a plate of pancakes on the counter for both Ciel and Grell. "We could see if the other brothers will assist us".

"Great so we have a plan" Grell grins, her lips holding a slight gloss from the syrup. "Yes. WE have a plan" I state gesturing between my brother and I. "I think you forgot reapers aren't allowed in hell. It's a huge no-no" I firmly state squishing her face in my hand. "You can't expect me to sit here while my honey is running around in hell without me" She pouts. "She is right Grell. Besides if this Beelzebub was to catch wind of you things would get messy. Judging off (f/n)'s past experiences" Ciel interjects. "Right its offical then. Sebastian will head home in advance to try involve the others and I'll head down a week after he leaves.