Friend?

Your Pov

Crush?

Distance?

My heart began to pound against my rib cage like an enraged beast clawing throw the gaps of its cage. I had never experienced romantic feelings for anyone before. This foreign feeling seeping into my heart like a rapid disease. "To catch feelings for an inhuman being who fancies your brother" I bitterly chuckle as the cage began to shrink around the enraged beast making it harder to breath. "How cruel I am to myself" I murmur, the tears blurring my vision. "To be ensnared by a beautiful creature, how like you I am father" I chuckle, tracing my fingers across the scar on the back of my neck.

"Oh my beauty, What's the matter?" A sudden deep voice soothes before a gloved hand lightly grasps my chin. "I am my father's daughter" I sniffle, as the hand moves to wipe my tears. "You are by blood. Yet you will not make the same mistakes as him" They assure me, pulling me into their arms. "I will assist you in avenging your father" they hum, combing my hair with their fingers. "And I will remove that aching feeling in your chest" They hum. I suddenly stiffen my common sense kicking in. "Who are you?" I gasp ripping myself from their hold. "I am Claude. I will grant you all and every wish you desire" He states, dropping to one knee. "What's the catch?" I hesitate. "Let me turn you into a demon" He states. "I'll leave you to think over my offer" he softly stats brushing a stray tear from my face. "Think about it"