Crimson

A/N: sorry it's only a short update, I wasn't actually planning to update for a few more days but my Grell plush arrived today, so I thought why not.

(Edited - 17/7/17)

Your Pov

"All of the guests for this evening have returned home" My dear brother states, placing a plate of sweets on the table. "Grell you can't keep dropping in whenever you please" The young master sighs picking up his teacup. "but i wanted to check up on my (f/n)" the crimson tart pouts. You have no reason to check up on my sister  Grell. She is very well cared for" Sebastian cut in. "Sebastian shut up for a minute. Grell I'm expecting some very important guests this week so you can't be here" Ciel slowly states. "If you let me have (f/n) for the week I'll  be out of your hair" He grins. "Then we have a deal"

"Hang on a minute, Is no one going to ask me for my opinion on where I go" I huff rising to my feet. "There's no need to ask lady (f/n)" The little bluenette states. The little twerp even had the nerve to smirk at me. "Young master, We can't send her away with this...this....this perverted murdering ex stalker" My brother angrily states. "Sebastian this is an order go pack Lady (f/n)'s things she is spending the week with Grell and that is final" the short overload states bluntly ignoring my brother's complaints.